Reviews for Describing Sirius Black
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Hey!
I loved this story :3 Minerva's POV was rather interesting and that last sentence... xD
HouseoftheBadger chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Wonderful. I absolutely loved this, and your description of Sirius. Couldn't get better, could it? And Mrs Black. I LOVE this.
Just... great. Fantastic.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
The ripples of breaking tradition as seen through my favorite professors eyes.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It's Odd That Peter Would Be A Muggleborn Since Voldemort Wouldn't Let A Mudblood Around Him. Interesting Story Though
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is really good, well done. :)
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
ahh that was great very sweet it just makes you smile after reading it luved it!- thnkz
glistening moon chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
yeah, if i was her my hair would be white aswell. i have to to say that sirius is really unlucky...
Emmap chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
aw! i loved that! i wish they didnt die :(

MARAUDERS 4EVER!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
man this was a really good one shot! I loved it! You captured so much of the characters (even if it wasn't straight up canon)
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was an enjoyable one-shot. I like McGonagall's concern, and her perspective was interesting. Poor Sirius with the Howler. :( Anyway, nice job.
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
omg that was so funny.

bravo!
octoberfire chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
oh my gosh. the breakdancing part was hilarious! i found it very. very well developed. thank you so much for writing it!
Rosie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read. It made me cry and laugh. Thanks for writing it.

Rosie
Misha Tedesco chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Brilliant! I really loved it, it was so much fun to read. The last couple of lines are great too. Fav for sure!