Reviews for Raising Harry: La Vida Muggle
Locathah chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I normally have trouble getting into stories that either a) focus around OCs or B) deal with a very young Harry... but I actually found myself quite enjoying this story. I think that is because, aside from the fact that its well written, you have so far made Aurilia come across as an interesting and likable character in her own right.

I'm assuming from the emphasis that the protection spell will actually have some real effect.

Anyway, I have no idea where you're headed with the story (though I do hope you don't focus too much on pre-school Harry, the fact that you skipped 3 years already gives me hope) but I'll definitly be checking out the next chapter when its posted.

Actually, a slight exception on the pre-school Harry part... if you're planning on writing her discovering and dealing with Harry when his accidental magic begins... I imagine how she might react to such a thing and more so how she might pursue the issue in the context of her own beliefs could be quite entertaining - especially if she tries to understand and encourage his magic.
Aurilia chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I still think you should have included a scene or two of Aurilia and Harry while they were still in the UK, but I can also see why you decided not to add to what you had. Good job once more!
panther73110 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
great chapter
Aurilia chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I still love your opening paragraph. Looks like you made the changes I suggested, too. I hope this takes off well for you. For a first attempt at fanfic, I'm still a little in awe of you, ya know. Even though I have your first few chapters already, I await the rest with bated breath. Happy writing!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15