Reviews for Raising Harry: La Vida Muggle
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 7/3/2018
Interesting. Not a see, but aural reading? Wouldn't be a passive legilimency.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 7/3/2018
Kewl
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 7/3/2018
Interesting.
slyKat28 chapter 11 . 4/2/2018
this is amazing so far! I can't wait to see what happens next and how Harry deals with everything!
archivistnathan chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
I know I'm a decade late but I just wanted to say that this has been an enjoyable read. Having a completely different setting makes for a truly interesting Harry that I look forward to following throughout his Hogwarts life. Cheers!
Malicean chapter 11 . 2/6/2017
Interesting take on the 'let's pick up the toddle left outside one November night' genre, with plenty of nice little details. Poor Mr. Peterson facing the inquisition, the wild horse tamed by Graham crackers or the wards that work despite being set by a Muggle, to name just a few. The last one is particularly intriguing - is it because they're set up the Old Ways, because they're set with full belief that they work or maybe because Harry believes they work? We'll see ...
(Snape's style of driving also deserves a mention, I suppose ;P)

My only quibble would be with chapter 5: I'm not sure which language Aurilia is swearing in, but it's not German.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2017
Thank you for this delightful story. i'm really enjoying it. I love stories (and there aren't that many of them) where Harry grows up happy and loved and AWAY from ghastly, dangerous, boring, bigoted, wizarding britain.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
but of you rinse the noodles, the sauce won't sick to them! better to put them back in warm water if you need to have them wait to be put with the sauce, or to just move them off the heat and drain them later.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Except you don't have to believe in hell for it to be real!

There are all sorts of real life testimonies from people who are worse off then Wiccans who don't believe in anything and have ruined their lives both morally and physically.

Then they wind up having *out of body* experiences or really vivid visions of seeing God and seeing Hell before being brought back to life in ways that are still *medical* miracles today.

Church's refuse to talk about it because it isn't part of their own studies and they get *tax breaks* if they remain neutral so therefore church's have put themselves in a *gotcha* scheme damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Some of it is totally mind boggling and defies time and space which is another thing in itself in quantum physics.

Only a small portion of us actually exists in TRUE 3D.

A good portion of us exist beyond space and time and when we abuse drugs/alcohol we invite negative forced into us. Not only are we not locking our spiritual doors we are throwing them wide open with a huge neon sign saying "Eat At Joes*

Okay I'm off my soap box. We are just beginning to discover the true potential of quantum physics and the world governments want to keep it under lock and key. They will MURDER you if they think little old you needs to be removed.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
If you're reading this I can understand how Aurilia felt upon finding her mother like that. My father had alzheimers and I found him one day after he'd died in his sleep. So I can understand how she'd feel. Aside from that this is a wonderful story so far. I'll be finishing it another day though.
LoudSTS431 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Great story interesting take on Harry's progress and bouts of mahic. Also how come the bus lady had to do rap music like that you have to losten to the right rappers to understand.
riptocs chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Awesome story (Have read books 1-4) and I hope you start updating book 5 again soon!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
I enjoyed this. You did a good job with Harry's accent.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
When there's only one then it's "one of the cables *is loose." Also, it's "border", not "boarder" when speaking of the edge of a property. "Boarder" is a renter of a room in a boarding house.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
You want "obtained", not "attained".
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »