Reviews for Girl in the War
Needlepaws chapter 1 . 6/6
This is kind of fucked up... but i like it! I need jesus...
Creepy, slightly disconcerting, yet deliciously dark... I love it!
sasa chapter 1 . 3/31
I soo love this! Don't make this a one shot!
Moist Clear chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I luv the fic and I'm gonna read it again! And again!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Amazing.
Rodniffyrg chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
These two will ALWAYS be complicated. Always.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
omg
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Okay. Let me first say that I normally avoid any and all stories featuring Snape Romance like the plague. Like I avoid mpreg. Like I avoid cucumbers. Like I avoid groups of drunk frat boys on Thursday nights. Etc. Basically, any mention of Severus in a relaionship usually wards me off, because it's almost always sycophantic and paedophilic. But.
Your writing is so well-done that I was drawn in before I even realized what I was reading. And then your prose had grasped me too hard for me to draw away.
Do I still have issues with some of the content? Well, um, yes. Was the content fantastically written and very enjoyable? Well, yes.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
sasa chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This is haunting! I love it!
fluffyspid3r chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
So, do you say "F*** YOU CANNON!" and let Snape live?
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Very nice
Shiittake Ramen chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I think I felt to emotions the first being a bit peeved at Sirius and wanting to root for Severus. I font really feel like this is about her being his Lily. I do think he's come to need her as her class and all.
analise17 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
You truly defy my expectations. Well done. ;) ~A.
Amelie Malfoi chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
That ending, it's so beautiful and yet haunting to me for some reason. I love it.
Fawkes Devaue chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I wonder, if perhaps you could consider making this Rose/Snape story into a multi-chapter fic?! I absolutely love the possible idea that the ending of this one-shot continues on towards a possible love-scene between Rose and Snape, then Snape leaves to go back to Hogwarts to continue his part if the plan and the pain they'd both feel at having been separated for months on end before meeting up again during the Battle for Hogwarts...and then after the war they just go off into the sunset together and only Ron, Hermione, Luna, and Neville know that Snape/Rose are together as a couple. I can totally see Rose and Snape staying out of public view for years and than not reappearing until their children have to go to Hogwarts. Not to mention the rumors their mutual disappearance from society would bring from the public.

Please, continue this story! I want to know more.