Reviews for Girl in the War
Fawkes Devaue chapter 1 . 7/19
I wonder, if perhaps you could consider making this Rose/Snape story into a multi-chapter fic?! I absolutely love the possible idea that the ending of this one-shot continues on towards a possible love-scene between Rose and Snape, then Snape leaves to go back to Hogwarts to continue his part if the plan and the pain they'd both feel at having been separated for months on end before meeting up again during the Battle for Hogwarts...and then after the war they just go off into the sunset together and only Ron, Hermione, Luna, and Neville know that Snape/Rose are together as a couple. I can totally see Rose and Snape staying out of public view for years and than not reappearing until their children have to go to Hogwarts. Not to mention the rumors their mutual disappearance from society would bring from the public.

Please, continue this story! I want to know more.
minniequill chapter 1 . 6/6
I love this story! It's written incredibly well and flows beautifully.
Thank you!
MQ1
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 5/22
wow that was very intense, and very well written. Amazing story
J.L.Finch chapter 1 . 2/13
Really enjoyed the POV in this and the subtle to not-so-subtle changes.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 2/12
Oh my GOD! o.O there was another one, right?
You are awesome!
kris937 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
i loved it
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I've never been any fan of Fem!Harry, but I appreciate this effort - particularly that the Fem!Harry in question is not given the generic and habitual name of 'Harriet' or something the like. Very well written; sentimental, thought-provoking, but it ends too abruptly for an avid reader to really bring a good conclusion and answers to the questions raised here about Rose and Severus.
mycsherly chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
this is a lovely story! please write a sequel!
JackRenee chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love your portrayal of female Harry.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
That was awesome.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Fantastic story! Not my usual genre, but very well executed. Great job!
Aisucold chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was lovely
Akatsuki Yume chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
AWESOME! XDXDXDXDXDXD M-My heart felt like literally EXPLODING! Holy Jesus... I need to calm down...
Mu-Nition chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awesome. Short enough and open to interpretation enough to leave us with place for imagination and a want for more.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 3/29/2014