Reviews for Twice Lucky: Boca Del Inferno
Jiopaba chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Well I know it's barely relevant years later, but I'd like this story a lot more if it wasn't so anachronistic. Something happens, then there's a flashback explaining it. That's fine once in a while, but man it's annoying when it happens with like every single event that happens.
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
Pretty good fic. I wish you would have taken this all the way to the end. I love all the changes you made to the timeline. Great job!
Agnar chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Sorry, I don't need you to stick to canon, but you're jumping all over every time line around, making the whole fucking time travel by Xander pointless. Faith and her Watcher didn't meet fucking Kakistos like 2 years before she became a slayer. They'd leave fucking town and take the potential somewhere safer if kakistos was hunting them pre-slayer. So that was dumb.

And now you've got Illyria running about like, 5 years earlier than she ought to be. I liked that this was a xander time travel fic, and complete. But you're turning it into a complete jumble of nonsense.
the DragonBard chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
The puppet was a good guy.

Unless you're talking about a different one.

Also the constant stuff about Buffy being self-centered (she's a teenager, so being a little self-centered is expected.)
the DragonBard chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
I would suggest Oracle (DC Comics), Mr Fantastic, Dr Doom, Dr Strange, Scarlet Witch, or Dr Fate for Willow; Karate Kid (DC Comics), Wolverine, Batman, Captain America, Fairchild, Power Girl, Spider-girl, or Wonder Woman for Buffy (or Faith) not sure about the rest.
the DragonBard chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
What about Spike? She seemed to like him.
the DragonBard chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Since Cordy became a higher being, shouldn't she be aware of the change in the timeline too? Or her future self?
the DragonBard chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
The whole 'Buffy being arrogant' thing can grow a little tiresome to be honest.
the DragonBard chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
So, not going for the Jenny/Giles relationship?

Or maybe Jenny/Giles/Diana. Or maybe even Jenny/Giles/Diana/Joyce?
the DragonBard chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Why is Xander dating Willow when he knows she's a lesbian?

Why not try and get Cordy changed into the hero he knows she can be?
the DragonBard chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I'm pretty sure Faith didn't start running from Kakistos until 'after' she became a Slayer, which would have been in two years, after Buffy sent Angel to Hell.
the DragonBard chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
What's with the magic/magik thing?

It's just a stylistic difference that some people use to make them seem more esoteric or mysterious.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
Wesley is a boss lolz
Vengeful Astartes chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
still liking the story, very interested to see what comes next...
Vengeful Astartes chapter 12 . 8/23/2012