Reviews for The Deserted Courtyard
Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Love it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Giggle!
Lovely stuff. Hmm... I wonder how much Amrothros knows...
kailthia chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
*slow clap* This is one of my favorite pairings. Good job! :)
Certh chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I'm a bit late in finding this, but I am certainly glad I did. It's simply wonderful!
EvadneNyx chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
A very sweet depiction of Eomer and Lothiriel's first meeting! Your vivid description and focus on subtle dialogue really helped to make this a thoroughly enjoyable read.

Thanks, EvadneNyx
RedCinders chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Very cute but short! I like the sublety you use when you write their interactions, and though nothing much happened, it felt very romantic and intimate at once! I would definitely enjoy a sequel!
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
You don't see these two in the movie, and I don't remember them from the books (egads, it's been YEARS since I read them.) But you made it fresh and intriguing to read, and THAT is what makes this story so wonderful.
wondereye chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
quite a fun piece to read before your new story today.
Deandra chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Goodness! How on earth did I miss this story? Methinks I'd best go wander through your "list" and see what else I've overlooked! Quite delightful, and a most unique meeting for my favorite couple!

- Deandra
Haarajot chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I like this story very much. I also like your writing style. I would welcome an addition!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
It took me a few reads to figure it out. I was tired. I thought it really WAS Idril and Helm and that you were comparing them to Lothiriel and Eomer. Ah, well. I figured it out in the end.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
YES! Absolutly, you should continue with it :D
Lady Sorciere chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aw. This was so cute. I love the end, when they were talking about Idril and Helm. The lightness of the story was especially nice; so many Eomer/Lothiriel stories are dark-ish. Maybe not so many, but . . .Anyway, I liked this story. It'd be nice of you continued it, but obviously it's up to you.

Seize the Day!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aww that's so cute - great job!
Taima1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I really enjoyed this one. It holds to the innocence and freshness of what Tolkien said the times after the war were like. Thanks! Good luck with the other stories! :0