Reviews for Shall We Have Coffee Together?
Ria chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Again like the Sora/Riku fic, I felt the same build up without..."rewards"...and when i say rewards, I don't mean the sex! I mean...at least a kiss?...

That ASIDE! I really thought you did an adorable JOOOB with this! like, I felt tension so hard for Zexy, and then...Man, I just LOVE your Riku to BITS! Each 'entry' of Riku's just gets funnier and funnier with each sign off. The freindship between Zex and Riku was GOLD!

Looking forward to reading more, and eventually ALL of your works(Which I am currently doinng.;w;)
KanameBlaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
You're mail box is going to full of me saying these fics are adorable. Sorry about that.
puruku chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
It was so cute how Zexion's perspective of Riku changed so quickly after Riku told Demyx to pair up with him:)
Seiriyu chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
You know, this kind of thing just happened to me last week and I thought about this story. This guy in my japanese class asked if i wanted to go watch a movie and I answered sure. And then a bit after he was like really? Like I really mean it! And I just thought about this story instantly and smiled and said sure, why not. So if this guy turns out to be a creep, it's all your fault. haha. I read this 5 years ago and hoped my college life would be like this. mm, I don't know if it's quite as romantic, but I still think of this. haha I'm just having a little nostalgia-fest now... Anyways, I really miss your writing. Wherever you are, I hope you get your KH muse back because I still think about all of your pieces. Thanks for the great memories hehe
I'll Do It Tomorrow chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awww! This is really sweet and absolutely perfect. I love how everybody's stories worked out at the end.

You Rock!
TSRM chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
"Riku took it so he could watch those badly subbed anime and laugh his butt off, and Sora took it to keep Riku company" lololololol.

Seph pwning Willy Wonka *lulz away*

Zaxion was sweet, love it.
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love the way you format this - it kinda reminds me of thise other one I read a few years ago, but in a different fandom.

And I love how they're learning Japanese. I've been dying to learn it, just so I can understand raw doujinshi.
Airway Static chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hilarious! I loved it. Zexion makes such a lovely not-stalker. I kinda want to hear more about what happened to Axel and Roxas...by the way, Leon and Cloud? Surgeon General's Warning. That's the first thing I thought. Again, this was wonderful!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Haha! That was classic! :D Well, I can get high off vanilla ice cream...*cough* Actually, the other day, I got high off a waffle. :P
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Just plain freakin' awesome.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Sounds interesting- update please?
various crimes chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
When Demyx told Zexion lets drink coffee together in Japanese I died. It was just sooooo cute ahhh.

It was loosely translated in my head like this: That's good/fine by me/ let's drink! (kampai! hahaha okay not that far lol)

There are just so many good things about this story but what I mentioned before was by far my favorite part.

Hmm. . . I also liked Riku's "interjections" throughout the story. It made for a cute break between sections.

Terrific job on this fiction!:)
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
XD Okay, so I totally didn't expect the bit at the end about Roxas' parents being Hades and Persephone.

THAT WAS AMAZING. LIKE, HOLY HELL BETWEEN THAT AND TIFA'S MESSAGE I THINK I DIED LAUGHING.

Best. Zemyx. Fic. EVER.

I really, really, REALLY liked Riku's little spinets between portions.

Especially how he signed off.

But seriously this fic has left me pretty much speechless, I love it SO MUCH.

It's absolutely made my for-shit day TEN MILLIONS time better.

So thank you, really.

And take care and I hope you have a nice day! :3
random alias chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aw, i really liked this :)
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw! That was so adorable! *melts into little puddle of Zemyx-loving goo* Seriously, that was really cute. And pretty funny, too. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who occasionally thinks of Zexy as the lost-puppy one of the relationship! XD

The AkuRoku was awesome too. The whole thing was awesome, really. Probably not a "well rounded critique", but seriously, this fic was amazing.

Thank you so much for writing! Keep up the fantabulous work!

Latni-chan