Reviews for Shall We Have Coffee Together?
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw! That was so adorable~! *melts into little puddle of Zemyx-loving goo* Seriously, that was really cute. And pretty funny, too. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who occasionally thinks of Zexy as the lost-puppy one of the relationship~! XD

The AkuRoku was awesome too. The whole thing was awesome, really. Probably not a "well rounded critique", but seriously, this fic was amazing.

Thank you so much for writing~! Keep up the fantabulous work~!

~Latni-chan~
teddikins chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
oh god, so much love.

LOVES/
aznwhitekid chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
this is so cute!
Mare Dragon chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Brilliant story! I loved it. It was cute and I enjoyed learning a bit of Japanese along the way.
cat-in-a-bag chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
really cute and funny XD! i have to mention that the little riku quotes were hilarious.
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING. D: WHY.

I mean, seriously. I love Zemyx, so I was very happy to discover this, and happier still to find that it was really well-written. Zexion with a case of love at first sight is so plausible, it's so possible, that it isn't impossible, implausible, unbelievable, or anything of that sort. I think it's sort of endearing, actually, how he sort of stalks Demyx. (Lol, don't ask me why; I don't understand how my mind works, either.)
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aww~! hahaha XD Axel's dead- totally XP I 3 Riku's inputs XP he is whipped XP and oh my gawd- how dense r u Demy? xP Zemyx is the sweetest couple evas XP
Entoxica chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
*fangiirl squeals all over computer* This is so cute my big-eyed little puppy with huge ears is turning green with envy! x3
Daniveil chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This was awesome keep writing
DragonShine chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
How have I not read this before? It's brilliant! I really only got the reference to SGW. This is awesome and hilarious and probably one of my favorite fics. Sephiroth was extremely funny to imagine. So was Leon reading those books. And Zexion's facial expressions. I'd love to read this in Demyx's point of view. Reading the Japanese was a little weird because I take it as a class and I'm so used to hiragana I had to read it out loud to get it. I think you might have spelled 'to study' wrong. Isn't it benGyoshimasu and not benKyoshimasu? I know they're really close and I might be wrong, so please don't take offense.
Esprit de L'eau chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
ohmygod, I nearly fell off my chair laughing at this. The Jap lessons sounded eerily similar to the lessons I took in my polytechnic, where we pair up and ask each other questions and stuff like that. Except there were no such thing as 'Sakurai' and 'Suzumura' in the book of course. It would've made the lesson a lot more interesting. All I got were 'Ayumi' and 'Hideaki' /sweatdrop/

And I just realized the date published. Slow deshou?
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
B-But, I'm shy~ -whinebitchmoan- Anyway, I absolutely loved it. Stalker!Zexy is just too cute to resist. I especially loved the little "notes" Riku took, and the way you changed up the adjectives (the "Sora's whipped boyfriend" comment especially), and I loved the fact you added basic Japanese. I'm actually taking Japanese at my school.

Anyway, loved it.

~Wolfie
Jem the Cat chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This story is adorable! I actually started reading it pretty late at night, but the plot just grabbed me by my hair and forced me to finish. It was worth it, don't worry! You depict Zemyx gorgeously. :D

~Jem
DaystoDawn chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I want to glomp Zexion! He just sounds so adorable and forlorn in this fic!

I love the idea of Hades and Persephone as Roxas's Parents. It makes sense he'd be atracted to someone like Axel after living with them

The idea of Sephiroth with flowers and Chocolate make me laugh so hard I nearly fell out of my

And I like how you worked in Maleficent and Merlin

Aw, I just like the whole thing
Azurela chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
hahah where to begin? I ABSOLUTELY loved it :P

A good start? Maybe. Also- you deserve a wonderful review for such an amazing story! Unfortunately though people do tend to be lazy sometimes and skip reviewing. -sadface-

I have to say, yes, the Zemyx was the perfect pairing for this. What with Zexion being shy and more likely to admire someone from afar and Demyx being likely to be in a band.

And I loved the plot and well.. everything! There wasn't a single part of this story that I didn't enjoy and you had me laughing throughout the entire story, as well as my complete attention.

It was wonderful, brilliant, hysterical, and more or less flawless. I can't wait to check out what else you've written; This story is definately in my top favourites as are you one of my favourite authors.

Goodbye for now and good luck on your future endeavours~

Azurela