Reviews for Shall We Have Coffee Together?
LoneBoy7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This is so insanely good. No major OOC ness

i'm likin Zexion's smypathetic, sadistic, information probing roomate.
H.K chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was great. Loved it. And the Japanese class seriously reminded me of my own Japanese classes from a few years back. It was brilliantly realistic. That, and the ending was great. It was a nice touch with Tifa's message and Axel's letter. Enjoyed it once again.

Thank you for writing and reading.

H.K.
dangocrown chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
So cute! Kinda want to see an epilogue... :hint hint: ! XD
DemyDemy chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
LOVELOVELOVE it. srsly its pretty dang awesome. i love how zexions so awkward and cant even talk to demyx, cant even walk up to him. its so cute. and demmy is just demmy. so oblivious.
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
cute :)
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
HAHA! This was so funny! And cute, can't forget cute. Parallelism with Dualism's Surgeon General's Warning much? Nice job though. Love it!
testa de cuaderno chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Though I know this isn't very creative...but I love the story. The sad thing is that I got so caught up in it and I was really looking forward to another chapter to inform me of Zexion and Demyx's relationship... but there was nothing there! I'm guessing from what Tifa said near the end that the relationship turned out fine and they're together...

Anyways, loved the story. :) I wish you'd continue but I wont pressure you to.

~notebook head
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
well, here goes! i really like this story so far! . I'm only on chapter one but that means nothing! XDI look forward to reading next chapter! great with the Jap btw
hollowFAERIE chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
AW! Cute! I agree with you on the fact that Zemyx totally works for this fic! _ I also liked the japanese in the middle, i, amazingly, figured out what they were saying *squeals* Just goes to show how much i obsess over anime... heh.
R2468 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This was really cute, but I thought it ended kind of abruptly. And, btw, I've read Dualism's fic Surgeon General's Warning, so I picked up the references, lolz.
NialyJoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Bravo! - very nice fic. I especially loved what was happening with Axel because it just made me squee with glee :P
nise-nami chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
oh my gods. that was so funny! poor Zexion, being slower than dial up in the Austrailian outback...another really good fic. I look forward to reading more!
DucttapedCheshireCat chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
this was lovely :D
Frozen Obsidian chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Hm... I was browsing through the sections when I was free, and I came by this, and all I have to say, is GREAT job. its really sweet, and the Tifa/Cloud/Leon/Sephiroth bit is hilarious. And the sound speaker/serenade thing... Err... Well Bye~

~Jao