Reviews for Shall We Have Coffee Together?
gravitational defiance chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Eh that was brilliant :)

I'm actually speechles... *stutters* eh... well...

*pokes self* You're SERIOUSLY talented. Is it just a oneshot? But it would make such a good story xD

*skips away to read your other fics*

Leah x
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was REALLY well written. I like all the references you put between this and Dual's fic. I'd probably fail if I tried to point them all out though. I did like how you put Zexion's hair as 'Periwinkle' though. Nice job.

I did notice one reference between this and one of your other fics though. The bookshop that Leon goes too. It's the same one from 'Hey, This Is Zack', ne?

Again, good job. A favourite for sure. Which reminds me, I should clean that up.
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Ok, ok please forgive me for this sleepy review...

I read this fic MONTHS ago and I can't believe that I didnt review it! I haven't read it since July, but when I ran into it again, I remembered how much I loved reading it!

I just love how you tie so much together in this! The references to SGW from Dualism is great! I laughed so hard when I realised you were using them! It really worked here and I love that even though the settings of the main characters are so different in each story, that plot worked perfectly for both!

The Zemyxness (not a word? should be!) in this fic was so cute. But not overly cute! The shyness of Zexy was great, but not overly at all. And Dem's obliviousness was just right!

That little Axel message was just great too! You write him so perfect! And Riku's comments in between were amazing! They were really funny and I loved em.

Ok, sorry this is kinda rushed, but I honestly planned on just skimming over this, writing a quick review, and going to bed, but I just had to read the whole thing. It really is terrific and I couldnt bring myself to miss anything! You should really be proud of this fic! I can't wait to read your other fics and I promise to write them more lengthy and less sleep deprived reviews!
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh, am I allowed to fangirl over you now, or must I read more of your great fanfics before it becomes official? You write Zemyx wonderfully. Riku's self titles made me giggle. The ending was lovely and filled me with glee. The SGW references equal Love. Dualism must have loved this. ChocoVinnie ftw.

-Tanuki
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That story was wonderful. I loved the whole thing, the layout, how it was written, the characters, everything!

I especially loved the little back stories - most importantly the one between Roxas and Axel. That sounds like an excellent fic all on its own.

Loved it. (:
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
if given the choice of "go to class to hear prof rant about what-the-hell-ever" or "go on date with cute boy," um i'd definitely have to go with option two! haha, but seriously, very cute. did remind me of dual, but in a good way, not in a "copy-cat!" way. so yay!
Tsubasa-fan chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I had to check the title of the fic to see if I wasn't reading Dualism's fic. _ I think I spotted most of the references, cute fic as always!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was nice!
xforalways chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This is a really good story! I like how there's Japanese in it; and I also like the whole Zemyx thing. I think it's funny how smart Zexion is, but how oblivious he is to relationship things.
KuraiOfAnagura chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aw~ *faints*

the last statement: Hades- Roxas Dad- just killed me!

great, really great. I luv this!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I loved this. It was so funny, especially the little bits with Riku talking. Do more please- especially with my fave pairing- ZEMYX!
Halcyon Terror chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
omfg so funny, love it.
Symphonickey chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I'm amazed I didn't read this before (maybe because it took me some time to find out Zexi and Dem would be a good couple) but I'm so glad I did read it! I loved it, a lot!
Jetzeka chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Regardless of whether there was even internet service in the outback, of course. They do have internet in the outback, some places even have broadband. Even if it is highly unreliable.

But that is neither here nor there, I'm meant to be telling you how awesome your fic is. Ready? This story was gorgeous. Stalker Zexion, I love him so much, and Demyx knowing about Zexions 'little' obsession for over a year. Poor Zexion.
yaoi101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
If u are not one of the best writers in existence, i don't know who /is/. Honsetly, I've read every single one of ur KH fics and am off to read the other anime ones and...YES. I /have/ loved every. single. one. To hell and back. YEAH! w keep writing hun, and good luck fending off the hundreds of reviews!~

P.s. - on a more constructive note, very nice character pov, and short but revealed style of imaging~ very nice!

GO!- Zemyx - Cleon - Risora - Akuroku - sasunaru!- x