Reviews for Shall We Have Coffee Together?
Tears Falling Freely chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
You'll be happy to know the fuzzy feelings translated into action . . . well, maybe not completely cause this thing was indescribibly good.

I'm glad you picked the main pairing as Zemyx.

I especially liked the letter and phone call, that was pretty funny.

The entire fic was funny and nice and well written.

I can't wait to read even more stories form you.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh. My. Gosh. This was amazing! You write Zexion and Demyx very well, and as weird of a thought as it is, I can actually imagine stalker Zexy. My absolute favorite part however, had to be Axel describing his meeting with Roxas' parents. You should seriously write a side story of just that, I'd love it forever. It took me about an hour to read because I had to keep stopping to keep myself from breaking out in fits of maniacal laughter, but the fanfics that make me do that are the best kind! For a first try at writing Zemyx, it was AWESOME!

-Kiki
Burnt Out and Done chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Fabulous. This story is so sweet! I almost melted into goop when I got to the comment were Riku says that Demyx had finally noticed Zexion. I'm sad that it had to end though and I feel like you should continue it...I really was curious as to how the whole coffee thing went. The email at the end was great too...and I love the fact that you selected Hades for Sora's dad. It was quite amusing.

But, anyways, I really enjoyed this, like so many of your other stories. Keep rocking the fanfic world!

~Muffins For Lunch
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Stalker-Zexion~! XD

Cute fic, happy ending, well written, so I'm a happy camper!

Excellent work, as always.
AnimeAlexis chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Ah, that explains a lot. I was wondering why stuff like Vanilla and Surgeon General's Warning kept popping up. Awesome story, you write Zexion so well! Thank you!
Cowriter JAI chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
You don't understand how happy this fic made me tonight! My favorite couples all in one fic! Sora/Riku, Demyx/Zexion, Roxas/Axel, Cloud/Leon and even a little Cloud/Sephiroth! It was amazing! I loved it!
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh my gosh, this was amazing! Was Surgeon's General Warning referanced? I loved this! Zemyx is so cute, becaus eZexion's quite a moron when it comes to love. I hopey ou write some more Zemyx's, and i can't wait to read more of your fics! Hee hee, this one was awesome! _
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Ahaha, Zexion's so adorable~ . I especially loved how he would leave his door open, just to see Demyx walk by D I just about died when I read that you made Hades and Persephone Roxas' parents XD Poor Axel~ And I was surprised at how much Japanese I know lol Ah, your writing style is wonderful and really funny! You're a great writer~ .
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Hehehe I totally saw the references to them XD Hehehe funny how it took Demyx a long time to figure out about Zexion lol. Man I wanna get a Japanese lesson book *sulks*
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Heh, I can really see Zexion being nervous around the object of his affections - and Riku is just mean enough to twit him about it!

Nicely done, please keep up the fluffy goodness!
Metal Chocobo chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh this was awesome! One of the funniest things I've seen in ages. I'm pretty certain I caught all the references to SGW and View, although you did have to change several things about both of them.

I loved your Zexion here, you did a great job of keeping him in character. Kinda wish we had found out a little more about Demyx realizing Zexion was alive, but it was still wonderful.

-MC
Eriko Akikuro chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
:) you've got to be my favortie author of all time. please keep writing! your amazing!
crystality chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Let me tell you, this is a piece of art. Really. I completely fell in love with it. And I laughed a lot, especially with the 'I think that guy was going to serenade Cloud' line. I laughed my ass off trying to imagine Seph serenading-I repeat-serenading Cloud. My fantasy Seph was also wearing a huge sombrero O.o And the “What about singing that song you always sing when you’re hanging your laundry?” made me chuckle like a madwoman. Congrats!
firehawkxx chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
aw! that's so cute! and holy effing cows japanese! xD this was a great story honestly, i loved every little zemyx bit of it!

wonderful job!
DistractionPie chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Cute Zemyx fluff - yay! This was really cool, I loved the side notes from Riku. You should do a side fic about Demyx noticing cos that would be really cool.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »