Reviews for Shall We Have Coffee Together?
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
this was a cute fic but i couldnt help but to notice that some of the stuff in here is really really similar perhaps identical to another story called Sergeons General Warning (now i feel bad cause i cant spell XD)

but still its a great story :3
Estra chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I was only going to fav it, but i guess it wouldn't hurt to review. I noticed alot of referances to dual's works, and even some of your's. it was amazing...as always... and i do hope you write more like this. the japanese is correct, I had fun reading this fic...
SayuriShizuka chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw this totally rocks _

Are you going to continue this? I would like to see the two having a conversation while drinking coffee (and a little more )

Wonderful. I add this to my fave stories :)
Launch shinra chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
wow! that was brilliant! I'm so glad that I got most of the references too, especially the SGW ones! lol, i think hades would be awesome as Roxy's dad! I felt really sorry that it took so long for Demyx to notice his little "stalker" but ya know, perseverence (is that spelt right...?)

I liked all the little interlude things as well with Riku, especially the "sora's whipped boyfriend" one! *cookies*
SomeWhereFarOff chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
LOL, this was funny. I nearly cried laughing at some parts. Didn't you take the part with leon moving next to cloud in Surgeon by Dualism, but reversed it and...damn I forgot and I just finished this too! Anyways, this was awesome just like your other fics.
Plastic Prince chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Heh, that made me giggle like a little girl. Like in the 'giggle-during-a-murder-scene-in-theaters' kind of giggle. I couldn't stop. I thought they were portrayed very well and there was plenty on love going around that I'm pretty sure that the world is about to spin off its hinges.
xroseduelistx chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ah, it was cute. Yay for Zemyx. I loved the whole drunk chocobo thing.
Soul Writer Of Dark Truth chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Haha that was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant XDD I love it. We. that was awesome to wake up to. Thanks.
1066716 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
/sighs happily/

You posted it here! Ah, I'm so happy! Even if I've read it before, I still jumped at the chance to read it again, and it's just as pretty as I remember, and just as beautifully-written, and just as completely, utterly /sweet/! Oh, Zexion! I want to cuddle him. Which is really weird, seeing as how he is a Mr. Grumpy Gills (Please forbid the random Finding Nemo reference), but his plight is so...so funny! I mean...the poor guy really can't catch a break! He's so absolutely in love, and can't say anything! And even when he does try, he is thwarted, again and again!

And have I mentioned how much I adore the quotes in between? They're so refreshing, and so cute, and I adore the little titles Riku gives himself..."Riku, Zexion's sympathetic roommate," etc. They make me squeal and sigh and be very happy. And Axel! Ohh, Axel! Persephone and Hades as Roxas's parents made me squee the first time I read it, and I still adore it. And the giant flaming chainsaw is made of so much win.

I really can't say how much I adore everything you write, and the fact that you've no written a Zemyx makes me even happier. Thank you so much for this wonderful, wonderful present! Much love, forever and ever!

-Dual
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Awesome! I love how Zexion was sorta thick. The smart types get like that with love lol I love the whole backstory with Tifa/Leon. And of course Cloud's part in it. I think we should have seen more Demyx/Zexion at the end, but hey, it still rocked. Good Job :)
Mali Steelwing chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was great. I love Riku's little blurbs in the italics, and Zexion is just so freakin' hopeless, it's funny. Please, please keeping writing this one.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6