Reviews for A Million Pieces
Sweet chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Cute but extemely cheesy.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww, I thought that was beautiful! So incredibly sweet, touching and fantastic! :) I'm sorry I never found it sooner. I love adorable moments like this with Jesse and Suze. They never get old. But this one...I don't know, it seemed extra special somehow. VERY well done, I love it!

*Hugs and love* :)
The-Unknown-Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This was really good.

I love your style of writing.

You know, I think I'm going to stalk you now. I will find out where you go to school, where your form room is and see you in there on monday morning.

LOL

love ya!
Cheye13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
that was so cute! seriously. very fluffy. but very very very very very cute.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
that was cute...i read that book like two years ago, and i remembered a lot of that. im so proud of myself, but you should be proud, too. that was amazing, and very sweet. you should write more oneshots...and more stories in general.

xmusiclover93x ]
stephomi chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Heya! It's me haru! I read this again and I just had to review! I love it! Aw, it's just too cute for words! Write more Mediator fics! O, by the way, I found your book in my house. I'm bringing it in tomorrow.

Yeah, I don't know why I have this account either.
furubaitsumo chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
omgosh! i love this! i love Mediator.
ennacooper chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was good, soppy and cheesy, but good!

You might want to try and expand the story, you can so see that it has potential!

I might understand it better if i knew wat you were writing about!

Annax
nini chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
you should keep on writing this story
Dont.Open.That.Door chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i c the names have changed a little...lol

still a gd fic!

x

kvt
choirgeek chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved this! It was so sweet and so Jesse!
Moondancing Millie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Aw, that was really nice. A great oneshot.
TheShyMonster chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This will probaly be a surprise to you but i read a harry potter hermione/George which has the exact same plot as your story; with hermione asking george (or was it Fred) Did he think she was pretty, would he cry if she left him and then something else i don't remeber then he said no she ran away crying and then he said you're beautiful, i wouldn't cry if you left me i would die... blah, blah, blah and then proposed.

Unlucky.
CocoaSampson chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This has to be at the top of the sweetest Mediator fanfics I've read! And the proposal only makes it better! I loved it!
freakshow90 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i've read something EXACTLY like taht before, but it was a LJ. anyway, it WAS good!