Reviews for The Week After: Visitors
MiniShrink chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
That was kind of cool. Be nice to see a Tara/Anya interaction piece too.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
I liked the thing with Harm's brother. Parker really deserved that, though probably not death. Tara was really good too. Great little story. I wasn't overly impressed by the ad, but it was still funny.
alex9 chapter 5 . 7/26/2002
like it,

alex
Sibylla chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
Great story but if I was Spike I would have freed the little bugger's wallets before letting them go!
Aradia2 chapter 5 . 4/5/2002
This was really sweet. I was surprised b/c I don't like Tara or the B/S relationship but this was very nice and had some pretty good characterization. Plus, Spike got 2 be bad again if only 4 a few minutes.
drinkthepoison chapter 5 . 3/24/2002
This was really good. It was nice to see Tara and Spike bonding. And very cool for Parker to get taught a lesson.
laura chapter 5 . 1/6/2002
i really liked this. you write tara and spike very well.
Cindell T chapter 5 . 8/10/2001
Oh how cool. I loved this story. Parker gets a lesson, Spike and Tara bond (In a friendship way), and Spike gets a taste of being chipless. What more could you ask for? Well, more of course :) I can't wait for a sequel :)
Nmissi chapter 3 . 7/27/2001
Ooh, this is just lovely. I can't wait to read the rest.
kristen2 chapter 3 . 7/27/2001
YEah. Make SPike do nasty things to Parker, horrible nasty stuff due to what Parker did to Buffy. hehehehehhe
sue wood chapter 3 . 7/27/2001
please continue this story I've so wanted Spike to punish Parker.
archivesgrrl chapter 2 . 7/27/2001
Oooooh, this is so much fun! I love that you would bring Parker and Harmony's brother into this, and the college prank scenario is brilliant. I can't wait to read the rest.
bj chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Excellent. It's about time Tara got some credit for the person she is. I've always thought her and Spike were destined for friendship. More please!
Veronique chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Very nice Spike dialog, and a good characterization of Tara, too. I hope there's more to come.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
You damn well better continue this!...