Reviews for Ignition
I-Plead-Obsession chapter 9 . 2/3/2019
I am so saddened that it has been now 9 years and 6 months since you have last updated. The chance of you finishing this heartrending story is almost nil, and that fills me with utter sadness. I am morose at the thought of never finding out what happens. I do sincerely hope that one day you will be able to return and finish their incredible story, but I have a feeling I will be like Bumblebee in Combustion - holding onto a memory of happiness and perfection until the end of time. This happiness never fully realized as the time together reading your story was so painfully brief, leaving me forever in a state of want. I do so hope you will return. But until then, I will treasure the intensity and pleasure your story has given me.

Thank you.
xxJazy14Jazyxx chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
omg you have no idea how much I love you and this fanfic heck id marry you if I knew you that's how much I you and this story please please please! keep writing this story! I love it so much I cryed when I got to chapter 9 :'C... I love your writing style please (again) keep up that awesome fandom! 3 :D
Lauren chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
Pretty ridic to comment on a story that hasn't been updated in 5 years (I know how surreal it is to get a notification in your inbox for a story so long gone!) but I just want to say, you have such an impressive way with words, for setting a scene and injecting it with ALL the emotions, and with writing action and dialogue.. I can't properly express how blown away I am by your perfectly balanced writing style. ;) I can only imagine it's served you very well the past years! :) I'm sad there's not more to this story, mostly because I just love your writing of Sam and Bee to death, but I hope you've been enjoying your days outside of writing fanfiction! ;) Thanks for these stories.
BlackDragon741 chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
This and its prequel are definitely among the best fanfics I've ever read. You pay such great attention to detail, and the monologues aren't boring in the slightest. It's a shame you're not writing this story anymore, I would've loved to see how it finished.
libbyluvs chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Update at least one more time in your life span, this is sooooo worth finishing. The writing...an art. The plot...mind sucking. Please finish this.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Atlantia,
I need to know if you are okay. Where are you? Reply to this review (request), please.
Starbuck chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
*dies* it's been three years since this story was last updated?! And leaving it on a cliffhanger like that?! Please please, try and continue this fic? It's one of the best ones out there!
litmus91 chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Oh my gosh i love this fic! Is such a shame that you haven't updated for two years... would be eternally grateful to see it continued!
Tianhuayoucao chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Review for chapter five: this is one of the most powerfully written and emotionally charged pieces I have ever read. Wave after wave of crushing, intense emotion leaves a reader gasping and physically pained. Good stories begin with good writing, and the superb quality of writing in your work is a joy to read and re-read, the sentences lovingly crafted, the choice of words exquisite, the metaphors stokes of brilliant illumination. The part that described the effect of rain and nature on Sma's emotions and preception of self is masterfully written, it feels so *right* that I almost cried out when it was interrupted. As to the characters, I am very much un-nerved by the idea of a love so powerful that it overrides right and wrong. To contemplate Sam and Bumblebee, by their nature kind, righteous, and altruistic people, alterd to the point of being capable of committing anything for the sake of each other - is terrifing. I greatly enjoyed reading it, but at the same time I mourn for the traits that made them themselves in the first place, their sense of duty and loyalty to the Autobots, and a willingness to sarcrifice for the greater good, now absent from their personhoods, not so much consumed by their bond but drawfed by it, to the point of being infinitesimal. I find it sad, not because it made them less than themselves but because you wrote the change so powerfully and convincingly, the emotions so tangible, that the reader's heart is deeply etched with the belief that this could really happen to them, and cries out for more. I just wish that this loss is acknowledged.

Aside from that, this story is so up there with Keelywolfe's "Human Nature" series as the best quality Sam/Bee writing in existence. It's like reading liquid fire, consuming electricity, wrapped up in a masterful package of simply beautiful writing.

Request: If you still can, please tag "Combustion" with character tags! I always search Sam and Bumblebee under the Transformers category, and I missed your stories for the longest time because there were no character tags on the first story, and thus do not show up on the search results.
glob chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
R.I.P fanfic.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Excellent story, look forward to the next chapter
gammon-is-a-fish chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
R.I.P Ignition
mareine chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Interesting this story. I've seen the allspark-transforms-Sam thing before, but not sex between Bumblebee and Sam. Very interesting the way you made it, with cables...Update soon! I need to see what Sector 7 and Barricade will do... :)
harryseverus chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
I love this story, its so captivating and I couldn't stop reading this and the first story.

I know that authors hate that people ask for more but I need more of this story.

Have a nice day
Steven Kodaly chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
M, Dark!Autobots can be fascinating creatures. The poor fellows just don't adapt to chaos and conflicting/subjective aims very well, do they? They can't understand humans, they can't understand Megatron...