Reviews for From Feudal Fairytale to Middle Earth
zizi08 chapter 14 . 10/3
Please update
MysteriousCutie chapter 14 . 7/28
Woah, I just found this story (and i like it) and its seriously been awhile since you actually updated. Is it going to continue or no? Because i just wanted to say that im still here if you do want to fix and finish it. :)
Alice aquabld chapter 14 . 2/3
:3 like it!
Kagome pairing chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I'm still holdn on to the stry plz update soon an I can tell ur a girl
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2015
Oh Ma Gawd I started getting into Kpop so I read different fanfictions now but I've always loved this fanfic and I'm so excited for your updates!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
This is an interesting story, hope you continue it!
kimmico chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
I can dig that
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Pleases update i love this story so much
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Shouldn't kagome have matured over the past 5 years, instead it seems like she still has her personality when she was young. Just saying she's a little childish and cocky?
Foxluna chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
i plan to re-read this, but also please let me know when a new chapter has been posted so i may read it please? i'd be very thankful!
Kagome pairing chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I know iv left reviews b4 and and I. Read the story b4 but I have read every one of the crossover FICs and I'm dying to read the update soon plz hurry and ps I am sorry if I'm getting on your nerves
toastnchips chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Hey I regularly reread my favs on the off chance the author finds their way back to writing...and hey! What luck one out of 137! And even an apology! I need to go play lotto! Stat!

Lol thank you! Looking forward to your imenete return
rspringb chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Makimashi Misao F.D.S.S.L.A chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
come back I love it! I love it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(
Kagome pairing chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I thought since u seem to like the hobbit and lots that u might like the hobbit 1977 if u saw the last unicorn movie and liked it u will probobly like this movie