Reviews for From Feudal Fairytale to Middle Earth
Oh Ma Gawd I started getting into Kpop so I read different fanfictions now but I've always loved this fanfic and I'm so excited for your updates!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 14 . 2/5
This is an interesting story, hope you continue it!
kimmico chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
I can dig that
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Pleases update i love this story so much
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Shouldn't kagome have matured over the past 5 years, instead it seems like she still has her personality when she was young. Just saying she's a little childish and cocky?
Foxluna chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
i plan to re-read this, but also please let me know when a new chapter has been posted so i may read it please? i'd be very thankful!
laters,
Fox
Kagome pairing chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I know iv left reviews b4 and and I. Read the story b4 but I have read every one of the crossover FICs and I'm dying to read the update soon plz hurry and ps I am sorry if I'm getting on your nerves
toastnchips chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Hey I regularly reread my favs on the off chance the author finds their way back to writing...and hey! What luck one out of 137! And even an apology! I need to go play lotto! Stat!

Lol thank you! Looking forward to your imenete return
rspringb chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Yay
Makimashi Misao F.D.S.S.L.A chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
come back I love it! I love it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(
Kagome pairing chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I thought since u seem to like the hobbit and lots that u might like the hobbit 1977 if u saw the last unicorn movie and liked it u will probobly like this movie
delgadodeavila chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
I can't thank you enough for this note to us faithful readers. I love yours story, and though the romance did happen fast I understand your worries. For I myself have had the same problems with my own stories. Though I have not posted any yet, or will anytime soon for that matter. Wish you all the luck in the success of your stories. You do amazing work, please update soon. Thanks.
Kagome pairing chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
I'm holding on plz update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
updateeeeeeee
Hanaru-NekoHanyou chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Because you posted this, I had to go back and reread your story, and I must say, I'm really interested to see what you do! I now remember why I favorited/followed this story, can't wait to see what you come up with!