Reviews for Herigh
dfggd chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
why did you make him look feminine? just because he is Fae doesn't mean he has to look girly...
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
normally I don't mind creature fics and I love Snarry but this confused me to the point where I just can't continue reading - sorry
bella.beau.14 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Please update. i would like to know if Severus accepts or does not accept the bond.
kiraintheheart chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I think you should make Severus headmaster for now. At least untill Tom is dead, and after that he can resign and give the position to Minerva. Minerva is too much under Albus's thumb to be compliant with Harry's plans. And since Harry and Severus would live at Hogwards for a while they souldn't have to worry about anyone.
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I like this story.
DevoraDeath chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
luv it!
BlueFireMoon chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
please update it is a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really great story I would 3 to read more please.
Commander Riker chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
are the cricket animals from star wars? great story!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Please write more soon. Thank you.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
jazmynkim chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
love it more please
severuslover-1 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
I have just read the 5 chapters and I think is amazing and its an area I haven't read many of u are a very talented writer plz update soon

Thanks again

Ki
InsoluableInsanity chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
update soon :D
WhiteangleofJagles chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
This story is amazing! If your are still in need of assistance, I may be able to be of some help?
Invader Ivy chapter 5 . 11/28/2011