Reviews for Flashbacks
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Aw... it's so adorable and satisfying. It's sort of innocent first-love type. XD
OpiumPoppy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Amazing, just like the other two I've read, really wishing I knew the rest of the fandom's you wrote for now, on a side note, do you name all your bad guys Lewis?
Honeyduke's Finest chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awesome. You're just such a good writer that you make everything believable. The last line was so perfect! And now I've decided I really like this pairing... :D
alien sex kitten chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I was fearful that there wasn't going to be a happy ending, what with the story about Amelia and Mr. Wonka being all crazy and all, so the ending was very sweet and relieving. Your characterizations were fantastic and spot-on. Brilliant job.
mndx3a chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is honestly one of the best written fan fiction of Wonka/Charlie. I like their personalities actually match the characters because this fandom is small and story this well written. It was really exiting to read and I really hope you would continue on like this. :O
Animejo chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was EXCELLENT! Despite the abuse that occurred, the happy ending felt as sweet and light as spun sugar!
J.Vengeance chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
AWE! That was so cute! You're so good at the adorable/angsty stuff, aren't you? I'm so fond of those types of stories. D

Loved it!
smashing chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Not a pairing I'd really considered much before, but ah, this story made me so happy _
Luni Sedai chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
D'aw,that made me feel all warm and fuzzy! XD
slasher chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow! Totally awesome! I never even considered Willy and Charlie as a possible pairing but you really brought it to life.

Thank you for writing!

slasher :)
Orchisse chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aww! I loved that! And I'm not even a slash fan!

"You're my birthday present, aren't you?"

"Actually, no. I bought you a car. A shiny red - "

HAHAHA! XD Wonderful!

_

~JG~
xxcreamsodaxx chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
E! this is just so perfect! It's sweet and sad at the same time, and it's honestly one of the first fics of this pairing that doesn't come across as dreadfully creepy. Wonderful job.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
*happy sigh*

It's been a while since I read this, so I had forgotten just how beautiful it is. Charlie's uncertainty and doubt are just right for someone his age, and we can see the progress Wonka has made since the film. And together, they are absolutely just right for each other.
Yva J chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Where to begin?

That was a very sweet story, and very heartfelt. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the various flashbacks and seeing how these two characters came to better understand and relate to each other through them. I could feel the anger when Charlie was teased at school, too. It was a powerful bit of writing.

While I am not really a fan of Charlie / Wonka slash stories, this one was so very well written and gently presented that I did like it. I am deeply impressed with the whole essence of your writing that says that love should not be encased in fear, and that what is right for one may not necessarily be right for the other. You have also written about key elements that people in everyday life encounter, and have done so with grace and tact.

The angst factor was really up there for both characters and I loved how you presented the various aspects that led up to the realization of both of their true feelings. Very nice job.

Otherwise, I can't offer anything constructively as you seem to have all the bases covered with grammer and presentation. If people wrote slash stories like this one more often, I might find myself compelled to read them. This was gently and wonderfully done.