Reviews for Kyouya's Princess
tkim619 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
wow impressive Tomoyo
klaire-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Consider writing another one. Please? :) Come now, surely you cannot allow the number of Kyouya-Tomoyo stories to remain so miserably tiny. Rescue us! ;)
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
i think you should keep it going...
Paranormal State chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw! I love this crossfic pairing. They soo belong together. either them or Tomoyo and Eriol...but awsome story.
Nagi Magi chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I love you! You paired up my two favorite characters! I LOVE Tomoyo! Actually my friends call me Tomoyo some times because we both have long hair, we like the same things and at times I act like her!

I really like Kyouya! He would be my choice of Host. Plus I like the fact that he practically knows every thing about almost everyone.
Funabisenu chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
cute couple.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
yay! they are perfect for each other...loved this slightly fluffy story.
luthien-yavetil chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Haha, awesome. &twothumbsup& FINALLY A CCS CROSSOVER! :D:D:D
monsoonblues chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Those two are surprisingly convincing as a couple! Good writing too...pity it's a oneshot, still, thanks for that read:)
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
More then once I have been reminded of Eriol when I saw Kyouya. And I agree, Kyouya and Tomoyo would make a stunning and almost scary couple. Very good choice for Kyouya's "arranged marriage", I must say. The story isn't really that romantic, more of a conversation between two who are trying to get a decent first impression. You have a very nice writing style, however, and the interaction between them has a natural amused tensity that I really enjoyed reading this. Wonderfully done.
eyenayemi chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
yeah.. it's just now that i realized that these gorgeous people are don't have pairings. nice work. you should have already written her name at the middle part since it's obvious. Ü
Sabakuu no Hana chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Interesting? No, it was good. Yay Tomoyo!
aSilentReader chapter 1 . 8/9/2007