Reviews for Overcome
Bradley Cude chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Palo and Anakin are rivals; both try to win Padme's heart. Palo loses every time. This is a common theme throughout the Star Wars Fanfiction Archive. Although, Padme and Palo better hope that this encounter was BEFORE AOTC, or they're DONE.
4got2loginandistoolazy2doitnow chapter 16 . 8/5/2008
Palo- told you so, you died for da bitch

Anakin- you did the right thing, killing da bitch

Obi-Wan-what's wrong with you? not exposing da bitc whats that spell? beyotch
spedclass chapter 16 . 7/26/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!yay padme the bitc h is dead!
mlhkvh5 chapter 16 . 7/25/2008
Wow, Palo should have listened to Anakin,and Padme really underestimated how Anakin would react to her betrayl of him! I wonder where the real Padme is, it sounds like this is not the real Padme from your hints. This is a good description of how Anakin felt and the results of his dark side. I am looking forward to what happens next!
pronker chapter 16 . 7/25/2008
Whew! The other shoe has fallen, along with Anakin to the Dark Side. The battle and Order 66 couldn't be any grimmer than Palo's and Padme's deaths.
major wallace chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
go on
spedclass chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work an update soon!
Picky chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
Excellent story! I hope that it is not real Padme or if she is, she is under control.

To Jazzyone, you wrote "He is falling despite there being nothing to propell his fall?" I don't understand what you are talking about, Jazzyone. It seems to me that Ani has more pressure than in the movie. He is being pushed hard to dark side by the Council, Padme and Palpatine. He seems to be cracking under these pressure and being pulled then finding his given loyalty being thrown on his face.
mlhkvh5 chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
This is an interesting story, I really do not like this Padme that is so cruel to Anakin so that he will fall to the dark side! I hope that there is a "real" Padme that will show up and prove she is not this awful, with the hints you are giving in the story. I am looking forward to your next update!
Jazzyone chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
aw...anakin falls? bummer. He is falling despite there being nothing to propell his fall? I don't get it. But maybe next chapter will answer all my questions! LOL. Great chapter, lots of drama and great characterizations. Obi-Wan seems clueless how to handle anything as usual LOL. For a negotiator, he sucks speaking to his friend, but I thought that about the movie too. Anyway, great job and update soon! I'll be waiting! Jazz
pronker chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
The emotions are real and true and I like your Avaryce and Padme intrigue, but a number of missed words or perhaps typos disrupted the flow of your interesting story. Looking forward to how it all winds up.
pronker chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
It's a good story and you appear to be winding it up neatly. I liked Grievous being told about Sidious/Palpatine and Grievous' own likelihood of being pushed aside at the end of the war.
major wallace chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
nice
spedclass chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 13 . 5/5/2008
well i've finished all thirteen -heart crushing- chapters.

Each letter, pained me as much as it pained anakin, but i shall persevere and see underneath the underneath _