Reviews for Xenocide
AutobotGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Interesting... Got a bit lost though. :) Good story overall.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Cool. I love how Starscream is all 'we're wasting resources' then when Megatron decides to ignore the Rappaxians, Starscream accuses him of being soft. Megatron just can't win. He must like the 'challenge' of having a 2IC that wants to kill you, because I cannot think of any other reason he hasn't killed Starscream. My sister is like that, and if I had a cannon attached to my arm, I'm sure only one of us would be standing. Being human I normally end up leaving the room...

Great story.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Excellent story. You showed just with a few words the characters personalities in a situation like this. Brilliant! Please continue writing.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow. What a powerful story that beautifully illustrates the ruthlessness of the Decepticons. I think you captured it perfectly. Thank you for writing it as I enjoyed reading it!
Violetlight chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Good job! You protrayed the Decepticons in all their merciless glory, while adding the cold logic of their perspective. It makes the very survival of humans in the Transformers universe even more questionable, but then again, who cared about the human characters (or Rappaxions) in the first place?

It can be difficult to write from such a cold perspective. I applaude you.
MegatronsSister-WolfDramaQueen chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This is really cool story! Ive been looking for a story like this.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Brillant, what can I say- I never have found a story like this before.