Reviews for On Your Own
Jobless chapter 1 . 10/2
Lol, poor shredder has been job hunting like me.
I advise for him to go get a Magic Mike job.
I'd pay him to dance in front of me.
ELIZABETHBELINIA chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I AM PRINCESS ELIZABETHBELINIA THE LONG LOST DAUGHTER OF SHREDDER AND THE HUGEST TECHNODROME IS REALLY MY HOME BECAUSE I WAS STOLEN FROM MY REAL TRUE FATHER OROKU WHEN I WAS A BABY. NOW THAT I GREW UP IT IS TIME I SET OUT TO FIND THE TECHNODROME IN A PART OF NEW YORK AND REUNITE WITH MY FAMILY. SHREDDER WILL BE HAPPY WHEN I HUG HIM AN AWFUL LOT. HE CAN CALL ME 'MISSY, HONEY, PRECIOUS ONE, ANGEL, HONEYBUNS, SWEETHEART, AND DARLING'. I WOULD HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MURDERING YOSHI WITH RAPHAEL, LEONARDO AND DONATELLO ALONG WITH THE OTHERS IN NEW YORK AND FLIRT WITH THE BOYFRIEND I DO LOVE MICHELANGELO. I WOULD BE 15 FOREVER. BEBOP, ROCKSTEADY AND KRANG WOULD BE SO IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY I KILLED THE THREE TURTLES AND THEIR MASTER. SHREDDER WOULD BE KING AND GET THE THRONE AND I WOULD SIT BESIDE HIM AND CALL HIM 'DADDY' BEBOP WITH ROCKSTEADY AND KRANG WOULD CALL ME 'DAUGHTER OF THE MIGHTY SHREDDER' MICHELANGELO WOULD CALL ME 'BABE, ANGELCAKES, TOOTS, DUDETTE, THE PRINCESS, BABYCAKES, HIS LADY, AND SWEETCAKES'. I WOULD CALL HIM 'HONEY, DARLING, MY PRINCE, SWEETHEART, AND AWESOME PARTY DUDE. AFTER EVERYONE ELSE IN THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 1987 SERIES GETS KILLED, EVERYTHING WILL BE RIGHT AND I WILL BE MARRYING MICHELANGELO
Historia chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I don't know where you are right now, but seriously write more. Delight my imagination more.
fatal whisper chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was just wonderful! In character, well written, and hilarious.
LovelyWeather chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I don't even know how I stumbled upon this story, as I don't read TMNT fics, but this is bloody hi-la-ri-ous! XD It's so credible, so in character, that it's genius, pure crack-ribs-while-laughing genius. And it needs more reviews, pronto. ;)

Great, great job!

~LovelyWeather
Lakshasa chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This is great! love this fic hope you have more coming.
princessebee chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
this. is. WONDERFUL. Just gorgeous head to toe. thank you!
Carriesworld chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
OMG I was laughing so hard, my side hurts! So worth it! This story was amazing! It is so going in my favorites! Keep up the good work!
sunbune chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This story made me laugh until I had tears streaming out of my eyes. I could just HEAR Shredder and Krang and Bebop and Rocksteady saying all their lines- especially Shredder, with his “Why do you insist on speaking?” and his “You moronic nincompoops! You burnt down the Technodrome!” and Krang, the way he says "Shred DER!" -I was howling with laughter. April constantly talking about her "story", Bebop and Rocksteady thinking the room is haunted- I swear I could HEAR all their grunts and snorts. You've got them all so PERFECTLY!

I knew I was in for a treat by the end of the first paragraph: "He figured he had to occupy himself somehow while he waited for those stupid mutants to come and rescue her." and sure enough, I was entertained all the way through. I especially loved the part about Shredder's resume containing words like "‘attributed’, ‘complimented’, ‘assisted’, ‘contributed’ and ‘took initiative’, so it looked like he had actually done something," because THAT'S MY JOB! that's the kind of nonsense I deal with everyday! In fact, I'm going to make sure I use every single one of those words the next time I have to write some bull(sh)et statements about why so-and-so is the best thing since whats-his-name and is definitely among the top 1 percent of outstanding performers just like EVERYONE else. But I digress.

I love the Shredder-Krang hug at the end. That made me smile and giggle and say "aw!" even though the idea of giving Krang a hug definitely grosses me out. And when Shredder realizes there's no place like home, I couldn't agree more. Reading this story made me feel right at home in the TMNT cartoon world that I grew up in. THANK YOU for this delightful little trip- I needed it!
Tori Angeli chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
To be honest, I thought this was the story that should have won the contest. This is so clever, it reminds me of Terry Pratchett. It's also refreshing to find something written about the old toon, especially focusing on Shredder and Krang's married-couple-esque relationship, even with Bebop and Rocksteady (who might work better in fan fiction than they did in the series). I think this is brilliant. Interposing real-life situations on such exaggerated characters is hysterical. I love it. Truthfully, I thought my story didn't have a chance when I read this. So great. Beautiful.