Reviews for Polyjuice Pastime
I'm not sure if you will ever see this but I really like this fanfiction and I really hope you add to it soon.
Hot Timali chapter 5 . 8/3
pleeeeeaaase update this?! I love it!
rukiaerzafightclub chapter 5 . 7/2
UPDATE THIS OR ILL DO WHAT DRACO DID TO HARRY TO YOU HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE THIS IS AMAZING
CARIBBA chapter 5 . 6/9
COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Nnoo-Mirabelle chapter 1 . 5/3
This is the first fanfiction I ever read, already 7 years ago, gosh..
I've read the first chapters in french the first time, and many times in french and english since, but I always love it so much, I'm a little bit nostalgic each time :P
I hope wou will update a new chapter sooner or later, I don't want it to finish on that "don"t ask" to Hermione. I want to see THE conversation, huhu.

Take care and thanks for all your stories :)
Yay.
Gods thats great.
Ari823 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
You said it wasn't over yet, but I'm still hanging onto the hope that you'll update this again! D:
LazyHaru chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Oh God! These are are so fantastic! Lol! I was laughing so hard when Hermione walked in! XD

Also, that action between Harry and Draco mmm well Damn! ;)

Haha can't wait to read more!
anon chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
I am seriously digging this fic! Hoping for another update someday. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Cheers! :D
Herondale18 chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
PLEASE KEEP GOING
Herondale18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Holy fuck I love this
mcbeth chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I love it. Normally the sex gets boring after the few first times.. at least to me. Or it feels rushed. Here, it's also rushed, but it doesn't feel like it. And it's certainly not boring. I adore your top!Draco.
hamaell chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
This is the second time I've read through the whole thing, in just one day. Holy wow. I actually can not wait for you to update this, and even if you don't I'll die happy knowing I can still come back and read this again. And I will, probably a whole bunch of dozen times. I've actually not been around the fanfiction community at all for a couple of years but you, oh god, you drew me right back in. THANK YOU!
ReusableMermaid chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Please keep going please please please