Reviews for Polyjuice Pastime
hamaell chapter 5 . 6/25
This is the second time I've read through the whole thing, in just one day. Holy wow. I actually can not wait for you to update this, and even if you don't I'll die happy knowing I can still come back and read this again. And I will, probably a whole bunch of dozen times. I've actually not been around the fanfiction community at all for a couple of years but you, oh god, you drew me right back in. THANK YOU!
ReusableMermaid chapter 5 . 5/12
Please keep going please please please
SusannahMalfoy chapter 5 . 5/12
Huh? Oh - is it already time to review again?
*brushesoffafewtwigsthatcomefromspyingonDrarryinthebroomshed*
*smootheshair*
Er... *blush*... Well - ahem - I'm still to flustered to write, sorry. I felt like I was almost taking part in that fic, breathing done their whatevers, because it was described so vividly. *gulp*. Well. Uh... Huh. I need to go somewhere private and... errr... do something. Like, dunno, brush my teeth *madgiggle*

*smoochagain*
BeautifulTendencies chapter 5 . 4/26
Ahh! its been two years since you last updated this one! I realize you probably aren't still updating, but please, Please, PLEASE do! It's super good and they are super adorable! (Plus, I kind of want to see Draco jealous . . .)
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 4/4
That was...wow. first time reading a drarry in this...rated m.
Seraphin chapter 5 . 4/3
1. If I went mental and dreamed it (wanted whole story, so thought it up one night.) or
2. You just wanted to edit it and never re-posted it finished. or
Seraphin chapter 5 . 4/3
I read Polyjuice pastime several times in last years and I love it. I would like you to continue, if there is such possibility. However I suspect, your original works take precedence and you will not go back to fan-fiction. I just wondered, if you never posted full Polyjuice pastime, somewhere. I have weird memory about it, and seriously don't know: I went mental and dreamed it (wanted whole story, so thought it up one night.) or just wanted to edit it and never re-posted it finished. or 3. Someone else fanfictioned your fanfiction? (I don't think last one is true.) Ugh, I will wonder about it for a while now and it will pop in my head unexpectedly.
ShatteredSeraph chapter 5 . 3/4
Makes me swoony. I don't know when your birthday is but I'll be waiting (impatiently) for an update. I do have to day that Draco's behavior makes me want to smack him... and also makes me wonder how he would react if someone else started paying amorous attention to Harry publicly.
Love your writing. Keep it up!
Aithusa Vase chapter 5 . 3/4
giMME MORE
Aithusa chapter 5 . 3/4
OHh please i love this story. you write some of the best sex scenes ever. and I've read thousands. hah! update updat updtageuhebate! 3 go hermione
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/4
oh my your stories are so dirty. love it xD

yes im new to fanfic
sydsydgray chapter 5 . 3/3
Ahhhh this story is amazing and sooo well written! Please update lol! I know you're probably super busy (RL can get that way) but yeah. lol
Lol; dammit, you NEED to update this! And give it a decent ending at least.
Omg the smut*fans self* please tell me you'll continue this story. It is absolutely amazing:)
Maja chapter 5 . 2/22
To answer your question... No, you don't. I would love to get more from this story and you haven't updated in forever, and there are other stories that you still haven't completed, I'm not really complaining but I really want to know how it goes.

Much love