Reviews for Polyjuice Pastime
JaiJayce chapter 5 . 6/4
Love this story and how you’ve written Draco and Harry. It’s been a while since you updated but I really hope you continue this story.
Some strange person chapter 5 . 3/28
Are you actually ever gonna finish this one? :(
It's so much fun! It's awesome. Like most of what you write ;)

All the best.

Much love. So sex. Very Drarry.
Love it please update soon!
TheLostCatGirl chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
THIS IS AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.
priscilla.myers chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
Oh god please write more of this one! It's amazing and I love it! I need to know what's going to happen now that Hermione knows and I want to know everything ever!
PainedPage chapter 5 . 9/19/2017
Another! Please..
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 5 . 2/17/2017
I love this! :3 I really appreciate how you make Draco top but Harry isn't reduced to some weak feminized version of himself. He’s actively seeking Draco out, and I loved the scene where he chased him too XD Poor guys seemed so terrified. XD Anyway, smoking hot sex scenes. :3 I don’t imagine Draco being too gentle with Harry and I think you really had their personalities perfect! Really hope you continue this, but even if you don’t the ending isn’t bad at all. Thanks for sharing!
TheDemonLady chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Please say you are coming back to this!
Bookworm12321 chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
ARE YOU EVER GONNA UPDATE THIS!? YOU MISSED SO MANY BIRTHDAYS!
MissMJS chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
THIS LOOKS OVER TO ME, YOU BLOODY JERK! WHERE ARE YOU?! Dx Dx
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
I'd say you missed about three birthdays... Since this was last updated in 2013...

And that's a bit of a cliffie with Hermione finding them. Lol

Lovely writing, yet again.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
I'm not sure if you will ever see this but I really like this fanfiction and I really hope you add to it soon.
Hot Timali chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
pleeeeeaaase update this?! I love it!
rukiaerzafightclub chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
UPDATE THIS OR ILL DO WHAT DRACO DID TO HARRY TO YOU HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE THIS IS AMAZING
CARIBBA chapter 5 . 6/9/2016