Reviews for Life Preserver
Natalie chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was actually really good for a first.
thewolfgurlgleek chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was really sweet I don't often find Pony/Soda bonding fics but outta the ones I read this was by far the best! Good job! :)
sweet free filly chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It was great, the only thing is,(in the book) Dally died before he hit the ground. other then that I think you got the characters's right. I would say you need to read the book(if you have'nt already. I mean you posted this a while ago)It's my keep writeing short, sweet, brotherly love, storys!
FanFicFanatic12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This story has been posted for quite a while, but I thought I'd review anyway.

To keep it simple: I love stories of brotherly comfort. Was very well written (thank you!) and you write emotions well. Applause, and thank you for a great read!

F.F.F.
mindmundane chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was great, really well written! keep up the writing, an i love the emotion.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw... love it.
ss chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
u are wonderful u know tht...

plz write nore of these type of stories (they're heart warming)...
OHxMYxJONASx chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Aw that was good.
Fosterchild chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Great job on your first!

You stayed true to the characters but you NEED to go read the book just for the sheer enjoyment of all the little details and decriptions.

Do it! Do it now! ;)
HarryPottterLoverr chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
It was sweet. The movie follows the book almost EXACTLY, so your details and everything were fine. )
GreaserFreak13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aww, great story. The only thing that is different is they don't mention Ponyboy's nightmares in the movie.
outsiderslover92 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
more more plz !
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Very cute, I love brother love fics. And the movie follows the book pretty well, so nothing is wrong.
TreesAreSnazzy chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was wicked, wicked well written. You captured the Pony-Soda relationship really well. You should read the book as soon as you can though, it's an amazing book and if you want to keep writing fanfiction you'll be able to write so much more than just what the movie shows you.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007