Reviews for Divergent Paths
Alelou chapter 67 . 9/5/2010
"Ensuring your safety requires far too much of my time as it is." LOL. Good one, T'Pol. I'm happy to see you're managing to keep some relationship conflict alive without suddenly stomping all over their happiness or throwing one of them off a cliff (though I suppose that may yet come). Since I knew you were considering the idea of Vulcan biology being quite different in this regard I was very curious to see how you were going to handle it. I think it would have been too sad if Trip didn't get to bring his lady some pleasure here, even if she's not supposed to be equipped for it. So, kudos ... and I'm still very intrigued to see how it all works out.
Mary chapter 66 . 9/4/2010
I have been reading this epic for what seems like forever. A phenomenol achievement! Now that the end or at least escape and reunion is in sight , my impatience is escalating. I want, no need them to reach Enterprise and put things right.I like that you finally havethem together, bonded and understanding of eachothers wants and needs ..at least 't wait for more.
Bineshii chapter 54 . 9/4/2010
High tension created in the reader! This is pulling me onward.
Bineshii chapter 53 . 9/4/2010
ou write action so well. Heck, you write everything so well.
Bineshii chapter 52 . 9/3/2010
That was some quick insight Trip did into the mindmeld T'Pol did with him.
Bineshii chapter 51 . 9/3/2010
Wow, same things happen, just different people do them. And harsher punishment. Actually, Trip got off easy in the actual episode. And the crew should have been trained better for first contact missions.
Bineshii chapter 50 . 9/3/2010
I like your going in depth into the melding process and its effects.
Bineshii chapter 49 . 9/3/2010
This chapter makes me dizzy. I hope you are not going to use the magic reset button! But heck, it was interesting that Daniels sabotaged the shuttle pod.
Bineshii chapter 48 . 9/3/2010
Beautifully done, this melding chapter.
Bineshii chapter 47 . 9/3/2010
Another cliffhanger. Just when I thought they were safe, LOL. Quite a jump from where they were at the slaughter scene. Are they still interested in going to the desert? Does writing chapter to chapter without an outline redirect things? Well the story is great whether planned ahead of time or not!

Uh, from a note I had on a Jon chapter - Archer had worried that telling Trip about Tolaris would make Trip do something to the guy. But at that time, Trip and T'Pol were not an "item" so were Archer's thoughts just because of Trip's acute sense of fairness?
Bineshii chapter 46 . 9/3/2010
These episodes redone without Trip and T'Pol are very creative.
Bineshii chapter 45 . 9/3/2010
Betrayal and mass murder. All too familiar to humans as well as aliens. Well written but makes me uneasy.
Bineshii chapter 44 . 9/3/2010
Well, something had to give and once in a while people get what they deserve... Nice chapter.
Bineshii chapter 43 . 9/3/2010
Hilarious. And Soval? Giving subtle attaboys? LOL.
Bineshii chapter 42 . 9/3/2010
So it is time. T'Pol has to come clean. Next chapter is going to be extremely interesting.
2,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »