Reviews for Divergent Paths
Bineshii chapter 19 . 9/1/2010
Good for Malcolm. He did the right thing to help Archer with his grief.
Bineshii chapter 18 . 9/1/2010
Exciting, they did it! Vulcan fire? LOL, I like that.
Bineshii chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
I'm glad they found each other. I was worried about that.
Bineshii chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
I'm glad it made Travis feel better. Too bad Archer could not get that MPD status off the record and feel marginally better too.
Bineshii chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
Damn, optimisim rising and then dashed.
Bineshii chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
I'm wondering where and how they can survive undetected on this world? Looking forward to finding out.
Bineshii chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
What he had to do SHOULD be haunting Archer. And yes, I think Trip would have violated orders to leave if it had been Archer on that world.
Bineshii chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
I like T'Pol's sucinct answer to what do we do now: "We survive". It will be interesting to see how they do that.
Bineshii chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Having only each other now that Enterprise has left, I can easily see Trip and T'Pol becoming closer. Now with T'Pol being shot, the tension remains high. What next? I am eager to find out.
Bineshii chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
Very poignant chapter. Nicely done.
Bineshii chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
I like the details. And the urgency factor.
Bineshii chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I like the way you have crafted something in common for Trip and T'Pol in that they both are suffering from having killed. Your descriptions of technology are believable and interesting. I continue to enjoy this story.
Bineshii chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I can see why Malcolm misses this kind of work - the adrenalin pumps. Exciting.
Bineshii chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Nice image, the covered bodies. But I hope Archer confirms any deaths before he calls back home about them! I forgot they had the cloaked cell ship.
Bineshii chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Good plot point to have them be able to put on native uniforms and pass as natives. But interesting to have the native nervous systems be less hearty than humans. I hope T'Pol has something to cover her ears.

So trigger happy these natives. Why distroy the shuttle pod before examining it and perhaps taking aliens into custody? Reminds me of the native species of a planet in the 1951 version of The Day the Earth Stood Still.
2,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »