Reviews for The Enemy of Love
Tartarus9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
God dammit! Why did you have to make me cry like this?! D:

I loved it though, it was very well written. I hate and love the ending. It made me happy to know that Cissy is there for her though.
EmoPokemon chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
i know this story is about 7 years old... but.. it was so overwhelmingly perfect that i just had to leave a review. it made me cry and laugh and smile all at the same time. it was truly the best fanfic ive ever read.
BlackBird16 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
The ending almost made me cry Very well written though
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I loved it especially the ending.
Siriusly Hilarious chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I've read most of your Blackcest stories and haven't reviewed yet just so I could savor every morsel of goodness that is your writing.

But this story, this one quite literally brought me to my knees.

It made me cry, made me see Andromeda with such a heartbreaking clarity.

I've read plenty of Blackcest fics, but this is the best I've /ever/ read.

The emotion, the depth, the passion . . . it's perfect.

I love the wedding scene, I love the Battle scene, and above all I love that it was Andie who ended Bella.

I feel like you captured each character with stunning precision, and I'm just so enthralled with this story.

Please, keep up the great work. You're a fabulous author with an amazing talent.
Greyella chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
oh god...this was. everything.
mnemosynee chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I think this story is the best you've written about Harry Potter !

I've almost read all of those you write about the Black Family, and this one seems so real. The first whitch talk about Death Eater beginning.

I think I can say, I'm a fan !

[and sorry for my bad level in english :x]
hapax chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I've read this story a few times and it has left me in tears each time. I don't know how you did it - how can I know exactly know what is going to happen but still cry anyway?

A few grammatical errors, but nothing too serious.

It's nice to see blackcest that isn't completely smut.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow. I've read a lot of the Blackcest stuff you have, but this had a lot more to it than just smut, and it was great.
IceRiddler chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Woah.

Such a bittersweet story. It had me in tears by end.

I didn't really think I could like a Bellatrix/Andromeda story this much, but they way you write it make it so believeable.
anonymouth chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
You've actually got me in tears. It was beautiful. I can't think of anything else to say. I'm still crying, for something that doesn't even exist! Well done x
Palistus chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved it! :P Was the fool's fortune a Romeo and Juliet quote or is that not the original source for that?
Mina Robins chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Bellatrix/Andromeda are my favourite pairing in the whole series and you my dear write them beautifully. I knew Andromeda wasn't go to leave with bella at the wedding but i wanted them to be with each other so much.

And when bella died it actually made me cry. This is going into my top 10 favourites.

Even though it was so heart breaking. So very heartbreaking
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This really just...I don't know how to describe it but it was beautiful. You truly are gifted. Maybe some grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing distracting. You've made me fall in love with two women who don't even exist...
hungryforcookies chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
omg. such a bitter sweet ending. i mean i litteraly cried when bella died. i was like cursing 'cause it was the ending. T_T huhuhuhu. only 26 reviews? this is effy. like they're effy with their heads. there should be more than 26 reviews. geez, what's wrong with the world. i don't really like incest but damn homie, this is like so god. hahahaha.