Reviews for The Enemy of Love
Mina Robins chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Bellatrix/Andromeda are my favourite pairing in the whole series and you my dear write them beautifully. I knew Andromeda wasn't go to leave with bella at the wedding but i wanted them to be with each other so much.

And when bella died it actually made me cry. This is going into my top 10 favourites.

Even though it was so heart breaking. So very heartbreaking
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This really just...I don't know how to describe it but it was beautiful. You truly are gifted. Maybe some grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing distracting. You've made me fall in love with two women who don't even exist...
hungryforcookies chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
omg. such a bitter sweet ending. i mean i litteraly cried when bella died. i was like cursing 'cause it was the ending. T_T huhuhuhu. only 26 reviews? this is effy. like they're effy with their heads. there should be more than 26 reviews. geez, what's wrong with the world. i don't really like incest but damn homie, this is like so god. hahahaha.
aelisa chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
wow.

i have nothing further, at the moment.

amazing (:
etiolation chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Beautiful :)

It was a little bit hard to get my head around at first, because I've got a really defined character for Andromeda in my mind, and it can sometimes be weird for me to see other people's versions, but once I got around that I loved it.

I really like how you've made them interact, and how you've made Bella speak, I'm not sure if it was intentional, but at parts - "Nice and slow. Just like you like it. It's okay now, right?" - it seems like Bella's little bit of insanity is shining through, without being too overpowering. It's really subtle and awesome.

The ending was fabulous as well, I'd like to think that Andy and Cissy could make up after it all ends. Personally I don't really think they would, but I love that image. And the joy of not being told in the books means that anything can happen. The ending was really sweet, anyway, it was amazing. )

Thank you very much for the read.
Silly Little Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This story is heartbreaking...well done.

Can't wait to read more of your writing!
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
As sad as this story was, I felt it was beautifully written. Bellatrix is usually such a dispicable character for me. But the way you portray her really earns my sympathy. I think I may have a love/hate relationship with her now. You're slowly turning me into a Bellatrix fan & a Bellatrix/Andromeda fan to boot! _

I just wish the ending would have been a litle lengthier. :-( I was heartbroken when it ended so abrubtly, even if there was never going to be a true happy ending. Keep up the awesome work!
SisterSafetyPin chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This story is without a doubt my favorite Bella/Andy fanfic ever. They're my blackcest OTP and this story was just so heartbreakingly good.
Cadie chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
god this was beautiful! i loved every second of it!
Illegitimate Elf Child chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
holy crap that was long! but it was so good. dang. i seem to really like all of your writing and slashes keep it up
yeyeo chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This has gotta be the best An/Bella femslash fic I've ever read. I applaud you for making Bellatrix human, a touch which I think many writers lack.

Hope to read more of your works.
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Awesome, emotional fic! I nearly cried, which isn't something that fanfics can do very often. I never considered reading incest before, but this was very well written. Great job!
lavender-blonde chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
wow that was, just wow so tragic i had tears in my eyes your my fave blackcest author
livesonwisteria chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Woah. I never thought to read femslash inest before, but I guess you've opened my eyes, thsi fic was amazing but so sad.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is a beautiful story.

I love the flashbacks!