Reviews for The Enemy of Love
Noir Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OH MY GOD. This is by far the most amazing fic I've read EVER. And I've been reading them for YEARS, that means a lot!

It's incredible, I almost started crying, I even had a lump in my throat!

Please please please continue writing! Your work is unbelievable, I can't even describe how much I love it.
fishollloka chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was so deep and profound! You're an amazing author and write beautifully. Andromeda's and bella's realationship... you portrayed it wonderfully - the story really moved me.
Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
all im saying is that that made me cry

a lot.

rose
Nonori chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Words cannot describe how amazing this story is. At first I balked at the idea of any incestuous relationship, but then I thought, what the hell, they're not real anyways. You've captured Bellatrix so well, and I just adore your Andromeda. Such a shame the books didn't explore her character more, but that's why there's fanfiction, lol.

PS- I see you've moved onto the GG fandom, I cannot wait to read all those wonderful S/B fics.
kensington-blue chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
WHOA! That was the most amazing Bellatrix story I have ever read. I cried at the end it was so beautiful.
Estarc chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Very sad, this. I completely get what you meant in the summary up the top, though. And really, I don't think that a Bellatrix/Andromeda could turn out otherwise if we're DH compliant. Hell, canon compliant at all kills any chance they would have had.

Very sad, but very good. Best one chapter fic I've ever read.
Clairmont chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I actually cried. You actually made me cry. Wow. That was beautiful, it really was. I hope you'll announce if you write a novel, I'll read it without fail. You are simply amazing. Bellatrix was believably insane and Andromeda was such a tragic character! The little part with Narcissa at the end was nice too. Excellently done. Kudos. Please write more.
entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was the most amazingly beautiful story I've read. I mean the love between Bella and Ann was so obvious so well done it hurt. I love the way you ended it made my cry like, in fact I still have a few tears running down my cheek. Just beautiful.

xox, Xio
TheXSlash chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
OMG, That was one of the saddest things i have ever read but i loved it.
Cakidor chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh dear God... I have tears in my eyes. This is so horrible, in a good way of course, but so sad. I feel so badly for Andromeda and Bellatrix. Despite that sadness, this is possibly my favorite piece by you. It was absolutely magnificent, wonderful, perfect. I don't suppose there's a chance of a story with them finding a way to be together as adults?
Pandora Markku chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This was absolutely amazing. I believe this is one of your best works.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3