Reviews for Sunday Bloody Sunday
Zinfer chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Awesome
Konoha's White Fang chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
It's been an interesting journey reading through these chapters. The flow of the events went smoothly without interruption and the addition of the two brothers' nightmares and fears was splendid!

This is a spectacular piece of work and I'm glad to say that I've enjoyed reading every word of it.

Though, I must note that there are a few mistakes here and there but it's still a great story.

Take care and good luck with your work.

KWF
Libye chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
I really loved your story. The action, the suspense and the angst are really well written and somehow I never believed that it was an angel 'till the end :)

I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Beautiful ending. Thank you for the bumpy ride. The road so far with you has been a helluva ride.:)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
"I don't know if I can do that," Sam said.

Dean looked back at him, his eyes ancient, full of sorrow and honesty. "You may not have a choice, Sam."

What great lines to end a story the hook deeper in the you have to do then is reel them the Led Zeppelin song, you give them "No Quarter".:)

I was up almost all night readig this story. I am enjoying it very much.

And I love that I can usually tell which author is writing which that y'all have your own beautiful styles but yet you meld so well.

You've brought the brothers to life in images on a computer , I almost forgot...I love the touch of each brother using each other's phrases that's been said in the past.

Chilling, poignant, touching.
Marlowe97 chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
This is my second time reading this story. MAybe I already reviewed, maybe not. But I seriously love this story, all of the angst is a bit heavy, which is why I usually stay away from s3-fics. BUT something like this, well-written and well-plotted is always worth the angst.
And now, looking back from where the show has taken us, I'm amazed at the parallels between this and s4 and parts of s5. I guess it was inevitable, to let angels into this show, right? Your fallen angel was creepy, as was the way those people died. I'm very surprised, though, that it took Dean so long to guess at the purpose for Wrath - since he already spotted how this resembled "Seven". Ah, whatever, he was probably too beat-up to see it clearly. Sam should watch more movies.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
*Takes a deep breath*

Wow...as usual, I am totally late with enjoying this story - and the utter irony that it holds left me breathless! Did Kripke raid your minds? This...was gorgeous. I have no words to describe the utter joy, sorrow, happiness, rage and WONDER that this story held/holds for me. No doubt about it - this will be saved and recced! Sheer perfection from characterisation to plot to the end. Beautiful...awe-inspiring - haunting and fierce. Thank you for this. Thank you ever so much! I wasn't able to see the vid (happens when you are late like I am) - but I know it was as beautiful and wonderful as this fiction. Thank you again - I look forward to reading any and all fic you may have in the future...

*Massive hugs to you both*

Mandy
rahne2 chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
Ladies,

Was just rereading all of Gaelicspirit's fics recently, and wanted to comment on this story. I really love these long complex hunt tales. In fact, I consider them the backbone of the entire SN universe, on which all the brother tales and personal pieces hang. This was (and is) one of my favorites from when I first discovered SN fanfic. It showcases a lot of the boy's strengths, and how well they work together as a team, and complement each other. And of course, my favorite moment in all the stories I've read-Dean dancing. How could anyone doubt that Dean would be sexual grace on two feet, knowing how he moves when hunting, and how he always gives absolute attention to whatever woman he is with at that moment? Whenever I read something that tries to make him a nervous or clumsy dancer (and there are a few), I wonder what show they've been watching. Our boy could never be anything but smooth. Thanks again.

shesamonster chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
The 30 Seconds to Mars tibits totally made me freak out. :D This was an amazing chapter.
MBrixton chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Ciao from Italy!

I love this story! I read first time when I'm start learning English (september 2008)... Now I'm re-read and I enjoyed the "7 sins according to Dante and Bob" very much... more than the first!

In the near future I have the intention of dedicate myself to the Virtual Season... I'm sure that will be awesome!

Thanks you and Gaelic!

Forgive my English... I'm still learning...

Ciao from Milano, Italy!

... and, once again, great job!

Cris
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
OMG! love...this fic has been a roller coaster of pure brilliance!

I've loved every single chapter, every single minute and every sentence and word, you've both wrote so beautifully and full and I have to please beg you...publish this! PLEASE!

send it to E.K. 'cos he would utterly plead on his knees for this!

seriously hun, this is such an amazingly written and beatifully detailed and decsribed fic, it fits in so perfectly with the brothers and you got them, and their characterisation in amaizng synch, I've loved this with all my heart lovey, and it's been an incredable read!

you have honestly rocked my world! :)

AuroraDannon chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
This was a lot of fun. Really liked the story telling here. Great job ladies. :)
Lilwazzabug chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Whoo, what a ride! The second to last chapter cost me all my fingernails;) Fanfreakintastic story! I loved the whole Dante meets Se7en plot, completely brilliant. Oh and I strained my eyes reading this last night just so ya know hehe:D Great stuff. Oh and just curious, did you know about the S3 premiere before you wrote this?
chemm80 chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
I started reading this a while ago and I shouldn't have continued when we're right on the verge of the season finale. Poor boys.

You did such a wonderful job of showing us where both boys' heads are in this. Dean trying so hard not to break down, but then doing it, the role reversal with Sam wanting to stay with the job and Dean wanting out.

And this simple line here:

"“Why don’t you want to sleep, Dean?” Sam asked suddenly."

It brought me to a dead halt, just like it did to Dean. Because you knew exactly where to put it. Awesome.

And on a lighter note:

“Fine,” Dean replied. “I’ll have a Coke and a smile.”

Plain old classic, full-octane Coke is the best hangover remedy ever. Just sayin'.

"Dean frowned. “Someone rapes your wife, you go out and hunt that little bitch down.” He gripped his coffee cup, pointing at the floor with his index finger. “You hang him up by his balls with barbed wire. You don’t freakin’ leave her.”"

You're such a freakin' hero, Dean baby.

"He pulled out the large pair of tweezers they’d purchased after their visit to Roosevelt Asylum when he’d had to remove the rock salt from Dean’s chest that didn't dissolve into the wounds. Since then, the over-sized tweezers had been used to remove material from the burn on Dean’s shoulder courtesy of the Benders, pick a number of stubborn locks, and remove glass from Sam’s cheek after Gordon’s second explosion blew some shrapnel at him."

What a sad catalog of what they endure. And think it nothing of consequence.

So much more to love. The case was very interesting and the way you wove it through with the boys' angst over the deal was masterful.

I'll end with just one more thing, though. "Be Thou My Vision" - my favorite hymn ever, too. Thanks for this one, ladies
amyblair chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
This totally impressed me! I can't even imagine sitting down and thinking through all of that - each deadly sin, using Dante, killing each victim and connecting them. I thought you depicted the brothers so beautifully, their inner struggles voiced and nonverbal were wonderful. I loved your names for things - the town of Mercy - the Inferno - and the angel was simply Bob, how funny was that. Easily masked amongst humans. I don't know, I think you guys are Columbo. You seriously should figure out a way to try and promote these to the CW. A two hour long Supernatural should happen! This was very entertaining, thank you!

amyblair