Reviews for Drawn Together
MWolfL chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Really good story. Just one question though: what gave you the idea that Jason might have a thing for Marcus? I'm not disagreeing or anything, I'm just curious because I've been debating the same idea myself and would like to get opinions from other people on the matter.
gabisamore chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Weird. Not to be mean or anything but thats the only way I can describe it. :-}

Ella
Writey Starkid chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That was so great! I loved how they had to work it out and, being Jason and Marcus, turned to the Internet. Very well written.

Have a great day!

~Writey
Kailynn Sanchez chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i loved thissss!
Acrofiligus chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is a really good story. Probably the most interesting, non chaptered oneshot from the category.

It's a shame it's as far as you went.
SmittyFirefly chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
wow. I'm just staring at this, shocked. Very interesting story... I'm not against that or anything, it's just those boys... so innocent... Eileen...

Whatev. It's your story and conrgratz for taking such a risk but... seriously?
Gaara's Lovely Lady chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was cute!
Hollywood Grimm chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
you should add more to this, its really good ;D
Kerrie Elam chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
wow this was Great I was really drawn into it, it made me want to read what happens next
shufen2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was pretty good (this is the first Foxtrot fanfic I've read). It's not too energetic and it wasn't boring. It really seemed like a summer day kind of thing.
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this. I was just thinking last night that I'd like to see some Foxtrot fan fic and your story was the first that I found. It was really quite good!
fox914 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
First of all, I have to say that this is a great story/idea. It really got me interested. Lots of fanfiction I read a few paragraphs, and then I stop because it's boring. This story is intriguing from beginning to end.

If you have any more ideas, I'd like to see more JasonxMarcus stories (or anything) from you.

~Fox
General nazor chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Yeah, I don't need to know about all that!
Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was interesting... *slightly insane grin*