Reviews for Different Worlds
love your story chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
thnx for sharing this to us thnxs so much :)
Yautja Sain'ja chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Ok so just saying that I loved your creativity in this story. It is true that many were not satisfied because supposedly it isn't the way of the Yautja but personally I think that it could have well been someone who made it up just like you made up your own little world revolving around these magnificent Predators. I think that you did an awesome job showing how you see their world. It is Fan fiction either way. It's just a complement to the wonderful AVP franchise. There were a few minor grammatical and spelling errors but what counts is your imagination, completely original. As a writer I prefer things from the mind than a mindless copy so great job. This is one of my favorites so far that I have read on Lex and Scar. I can't wait till you write the sequel and don't be discouraged by what people tell you. Not many people have enough creativity anymore. Overall i loved the story! Keep it up!
Luv4Uncas chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
This is just one of those stories that I can read over and over again! Great story!
Luv4Uncas chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I like that name too!
Luv4Uncas chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
This is going to hurt!
Luv4Uncas chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Yay, a Scar Jr. is on the way!
Luv4Uncas chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
He's back!
Luv4Uncas chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Lex must be a prize to of had so many after her! I knew Scar wasn't going to let anyone have her but him!
Luv4Uncas chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I like how scar says so much with gestures, its more meaningful than words!
SenkiroWolf chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Scar spoke I think 19 lines in this whole story. lawl! Great job!
LabyFan23 chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Man, I LOVED it! I cant explain how much I did love it! PLease give me a word when u get the squeal up I will be ready!

Peace, Love, Happiness
Quills in blood red ink chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I know it's a fanfiction...it just seems so unbelievable... Worth reading though because you have an imagination to believe the unbelievable and writing it.
Ioik chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Right, wasn't what I was expecting.

It started out and I thought, 'Ho yes! Lex hunting and fights and destruction!' then that kind of happened then stopped suddenly. They got married had a kid and then some family life happened and I didn't know what to do so I kept reading out of sheer confusion and stubbornness.

Then you surprised me again. Some adventure for the last chapter but it was smothered in fluff and humour, which isn't bad.

Overall I enjoyed the story for the most part but one major thing bugged me the entire time.

'Only child'? Its not mathematically possible. If the Yautja race could only have one child per two adults the population would be in constant decline. Each generation would half. Even if 1 in 3 had twins it would still be declining at a rapid rate. It would make the Yautja protective over there individuals and so they wouldn't want to let there males kill each other over a mate or anything else. Sorry, that really bothered me the entire story I sat there thinking about it and mathematically working it all out which really detracted from my reading. lol

Theres also issues with the conversations. I couldn't tell if they were writing it down or they were speaking the same language because it was written as if it were a verbal conversation all the time. Sometimes you mentioned it was written but I was still confused. The piece is also littered with grammar, spelling and structure issues.

I did enjoy your ideas about Yautja society and there planet though. It was nice picturing an alien market and ordinary Yautja. Gave them a flavour.

Overall good job.
Xxwolfy-chanxX chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
cool...I like it alot!
15lovemeforwhoiam15 chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
didn't like the last three chapters
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »