Reviews for Subjects of Humanity
Geno chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Dark but intriguing. At first I was annoyed by the lack of focus on character interaction and growth (given this seemed to be a psychologically driven plot), but given the style of of writing you use and the Wash you presented the plot your choice blended in well as I read on and worked itself out.
The use of time change as a means of introduction was also quite effective. Very nice.
I'm interested to see where you go with this.

-L
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
One word. EPIC!
34A7B chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awsome story! Loved the ending!
MJ chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I can't wait to read the sequel.:)

MJ
cookiesforfrogs chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
I enjoyed reading this even though I didn't think I would. The idea was interseting and the story drew me in and held my attention. Thank you.
YouCanCallMePoison chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Wow. I must admit when I first started this story I didn't believe you could make it work in only seven chapters. Now I feel the need to apologize for doubting your abilities lol. Amazing story. Truly. Very unique and well written. Definitely a favorite.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
EagleGamer15 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
A most excellent story.

One thing though, if Kim and Shego had been so physically altered (particularly Kim being a brunette now and taller), how could her mom recognize her after 3 years?
David Greybeard chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
OK, this is an amazing piece of writing. The story you tell is very ambitious, with a real '60s sci fi social engineering feel. Your voice reminds me of an old Philip Jose Farmer, a detached coolness broken up by almost violent emotions. Thanks so much.
Kay8abc chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
I really like this story. I now will hopefully red the sequel if you are or have written it.

-Kate

Sorry I didn't write that much, I just got back from school and I am so tired, I think I walked back to my room asleep.
Ryukashy chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I've just finished to read it and I've to say that I've simply loved your story! A little dark, but very original and different from the others. I've liked the way how you've painted Kim's and Shego's relationship as "forced", at least for the first chapters. And I've loved the crossed structure of the narration. I'm looking forward to read the sequel. Great work!
Wispr chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Oh bloody fantastic... now I'm hoping you have started on the sequel!

Wispr chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
I really like the emotional depth you have in this story. Good work!

Wispr chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Bloody good, just blown away by your writing.

Wispr chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Talk about a intense story, you are doing a wonderful job at getting the situation across to the readers.

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »