Reviews for Life After Death
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 1/5
This story is great. It's really sad, but it's raw and touching.
I'm so sorry about your brother.
harl956 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
wow great story and sounds like something charlie would do
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I had to read this a few times - did David interact with Charlie, or did his conversation serendipitously fit with what Charlie was saying? Hmmm.
Beautifully written and graciously received. I too believe our loved ones are still a part of our lives, loving us, and wanting the best for us too.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I feel like sobbing my heart out. What does it say about me, when they don't feel real and I can barely remember anymore?
Stahchild chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
"I never thought I'd do this to the brothers."

I never thought you'd do this to the brothers either

lol - (with tears)

Please don't ever right another death one-shot, just the thought of Don without Charlie or Charlie without Don is heartbreaking. This was perfect though and Davids cameo was just the icing.

Saddest one-shot I've read ever... well... except for serialgal's Resurrection series *sniff*
Amazing-Cook chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
T-t-this is so PERFECT!

First of all, your style is easy to read, and you obviously proof read well as there aren't any distracting grammar errors or run-on sentences. So kudos to you just for that.

And second of all, well played out! I liked not knowing everyone, gasping just when I knew what the situation was. Very similar to Benito Cereno (though maybe not as heart-wrenching!). Just what I wanted to read.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This story is so great so brilliant you could put feelings in words? how you do that?

I know those feelings I loose somebody I love and you right some days I can feel him right beside me

amazing story
AGreatAndTerribleBeing chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
wow. this was amazing. i'm sorry about the loss of your brother, my sister's fiance died of an overdose a two summers ago and left behind my sister and her now 2 1/2 year old son...so its still really hard sometimes, but its the same thing with me, he still feels real. it reassures me that hes watching over us all, especially my sis and my nephew...so this story made me cry, but in a good way, and it made me think a lot...so (even though i probly am not making much sense to you) thanks
Abigail chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was a good story and I aM very sorry for the loss of your brother.
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Perfect story. I'm sorry for the loss of your brother. I've yet to lose a family member like that, but my husband and I did lose a man we were close to when he was murdered. We still have a tape of a choir rehearsal with his voice on it and a few pictures we took not long before he was killed. I can understand Don's clinging to a recording of Charlie's voice. Thanks for the excellent, if sad, read, Beth
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Very powerfully written. Bravo!
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Snif, that was so sad. At first I thought it was maybe Alan who was dead, but then... it's Charlie :(
c chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
i love you and this story, and i think that you should continue witing this. mabye how he died or how don found out?
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aw. Sad, how you totally WHACKED CHARLIE! But still a heartwrenching story.
Phoenix4life chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Sometimes there really is nothing left for me to say because you've said all that needs to be said. The one's we love never truly leave us.