Reviews for Earth1939
New Universe Returns chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
That was an awesome story, though you nee to put paragraphs in the epilogue. Would you mind if you can make another sequel? This time, it will be called Earth1957 or Earth1958.

Luke, Leia and Han decided to go to Earth one more time, but this time they bring along C3PO, R2-D2 and Chewbacca. They reach the Kessel Run with the Millenium Falcon and go through one of the black holes that leads them to Earth. By the time they arrive, it is the late 1950's.

If it is 1957, then the events of Earth1957 will take place during Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls. Let's see how the spacers can fare against the Soviets.

If it is 1958, then the story, Earth1958 will take place a year after Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls.

I'd like them to meet Marion Williams and her son, Mutt Williams (a.k.a. Henry Jones III).

Good luck.
losttimelady chapter 20 . 9/28/2009
Excellent fanfiction! If I may applaude several things, firstly, a brilliant idea having the resistance group using swords, having Indy save the day with a revolver and your excellent dialoge to name but three things. There where several times while reading I had to remind myself that this would not happen but you make it extremely believeable.

Congratuations on another superb fic, shall we expect 'Earth 1957' next?
losttimelady chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
The plot thickens! This is a great fic.
losttimelady chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Excellent fic so far. I read Earth 1937 and loved it. Your writing is brill and very clever, and the closing line of each chapter just makes me grin ear to ear. A quick note before I read on (I'm reviewing as I go), in the line: "Luke, you that trip Han and I took a couple months after Endor?", did you mean ""Luke, you KNOW that trip Han and I took a couple months after Endor?". Just a minor editing point.
miarath chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Fine work so far...

I really liked it: Luke meeting Obi-Wan like this:-))
VickiTurner chapter 21 . 6/20/2005
I just want to say that this is an amazing crossover. The idea of Indiana Jones and Stars Wars together never crossed my mind. This was well written and very original. You don't find that in too many crossovers. Great job!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 21 . 10/8/2003
narf tale lovered et muchly. cos it might be cuz i love indy and han :)
austin chapter 21 . 9/28/2003
this story is really great, not only a cool concept, but a well-written story, definetly a story to be added to the favorites
Danalas the Lady Chaos chapter 21 . 9/27/2003
It's about time, my friend. WAY about time. I was going crazy waiting for each new chapter!
Danalas the Lady Chaos chapter 16 . 9/8/2003
Yeah! Go Obi! I can't wait 'til the next chapter.
Kirana chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
SoloJones! I'm so glad to see this being updated!

Drop by the Deli sometime? It's dead, but it's still good!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 15 . 9/2/2003
narf i love puts together my favorite people. every time i think about i smile. me loveth mucho
kayladie chapter 15 . 9/2/2003
Oh, wow, no lightsabers and no blasters! This can't be good. Hm, why do I have the feeling that it may be important that Indy kept his gun? Great story, can't wait for more.
kayladie chapter 14 . 8/29/2003
I really like this story... I've always been a fan of Indiana Jones. Crossovers are difficult to do well, but I think you're doing great. And you're really doing two X-overs in one! Keep up the good work!
Danalas the Lady Chaos chapter 10 . 8/14/2003
Yay! Another chapter!

Keep them coming, my friend. Keep them coming.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »