Reviews for What if Death Note was dubbed by 4kids?
Sage Kelsey chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*Blink* Why Michelle Keehl? Mihaela is the female version of Mihael.

Other than that... YES.

But if Death Note was dubbed by 4Kids, reality would collapse upon itself.
SazuruKanaria chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Pure WIN

And total TRUTH

Amazing

XD Good job!
Tsuki no kimi chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

I agreed with practically all the underlying 4kids-bashing in here...

RYUK, DAMMIT! DON'T GET SUCKED IN BY THE APPLES!

And don't get me started on the Tokyo Mew Mew incident! My ears are still bleeding from that horrible alternate opening! XDD

Personally I don't even like Viz that much either... I prefer Funimation because some of their dubs actually stuff a lot of laughs where normal Japanese culture reference gags would be so at least the n00bs can snort as well
Garden Gnomie chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
HA

ITS SO LIKE YUGIOH

THEY CHANGED IT FROM JAPANN TO NY AND AND TOOK OUT ALL THE WRITING ALL LANGETHED ALL THE OUTFITS AND CUT OUT OVER 5 episodes BEACUSE THEY WERE VILOENT

I HATE 4KIDS
IllyriaVerona chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Imagine if the world was controlled by 4kids. *shudder*

Anyway great story, Fei. :) I loved your new 4Kids approved dubbed name for the show. "The Magic Note Book" indeed. ._. Reminds me of Cardcaptors.

- MidsummerNiteDreamer AKA Becca _
NoirFoxy chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
-stares at her computer screen. Slowly pulls out a bat and bashes it repeatedly and screams hysterically, left eye twitching-

Now...Onto 4Kids. I (along with every other Death Note fan -raises her bat again-) shall protest against 4Kids. But wow, am I ever glad this is only a story. I'd actually destroy any computer or anything that played what you just wrote about. I'm rather scared about what you did to Mello... -hides in her corner, clutching her bat closely-

Good story

-NoirFoxy

P.S. Try reading this and listening to Marylin Manson's "This is Halloween" It scared the -bleep- outta me!
SerifFluoride chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
pardon me, but...

!

FUCK YOU 4KIDS, FUCK YOU!

*brings out flamethrower and burns Miss happy-Smiley-Rainbows's ass to a crisp sooty-black substance*

4Kids will have a fun time butchering Death Note. Oh, yes, they certainly will.

Great job!
Reaper-Lawliet chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That's so true! 4Kids would MURDER Death Note!

I'd be terrified to know what they'd do to Mello...O.o

The mod of angry One Piece fans cracked me up. XD I remember how they killed that dub- poison suction cups instead of poison darts.

Good job!
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
HA HA HA. Love it! XD

4Kids just finds ways to ruin EVERYTHING, ne?

Keep writing!
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I am so glad this is fake. o_o

If 4kids were to really get a hold of Death Note I would be repenting like crazy.
Narc626 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hey 4kids did a fine job dubbing one piece. the editing was barely ... ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ah, they mutilated it beyond recognition. very funny. Ryuk sold out for five apples a scene.
0.0 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
0.o I will never complain about Viz ever again...
Coryx chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
WHAT THE CRAP GAH NO BAAD DIE 4KIDS DIE! I SHALL SIC BB AND LIGHT ON YOU! -twitch- and... myself... ROAR! DIE PATRONIZING PRESCHOOL TEACHERS! :O :D Neahaha...

*No I am not a B fan. No I am not a Light fan either. They are both serial killers though.

I didn't really like the Viz dub... if the few episodes I watched in English were the Viz dub... Mainly for the voices, though.
Jacky-The-Ripper chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I think 4kids would never have looked at Death Note, I know a lot of people think that they are evil and stupid, but the title would give off how dark the series is AND they wouldn't even attempt to dub it. I mean, if they had tried, all that would be left is . . . There wouldn't be a show.

BUT I know it's a parody(I just like to get a point across) I like this story, it's real funny. However I think you could have written a little more, description wise. And it would have been AWESOME to see what the show turned into after the meeting. 3 I like watching people squirm.
Khemria chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
HEY! You made us sound like we can't talk. T-T It's "Lawng Islan'." I have no idea how to pronounce what you wrote.

But other than that, that was very likely. xD It made me laugh.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »