Reviews for Lorelai's Graduation Gift
ahh i miss jess..
the.woods chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Cute ! :D

BlueEyesDrowning chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i really like this and think you should continue with it! make her the mother he never had or something! your choice just my opinion! :D
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Loved it! So adorable!
kylielink chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I like it,
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Awesome, I really like this! I've always liked Jess and it's nice to see a story where something turns out better for him. Good job! It's awesome.
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Great idea, very interesting. I've never read a story where Jess gets the record back and gives it to Lorelai... very original, very well written. Good work!
99imjon chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Oh my God, great story. I hate that in the show jess and Lorelai are fighting, because I think that they are really alike. I also thought that the hugging part was really funny :D
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
LOVE it!
Gabwr chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was so cute and well written. I love what he said to her at the end.
Miss Kells Bells chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wow, that was not only extremely well written, but a great idea. I'm glad that Lorelai hugged Jess in the end, I always wanted those two to get along, well, not like best friends, but more or less a bickarying mother and son, yeah, Rory and Luke are like father and daughter, Jess and Lorelai should've been like mother and son.
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
SiriuslyRory chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
oh i really liked it, i liked that it didnt have that much rory in it even tho i like her
LITfanFOREVER chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
hey i loved it so much! i wish this really happened.
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Much better way for Jess to come back than in the finale. Great Job!