Reviews for I'll Make You Mine
the kid chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
In other stories, especially BuffyxSpike stories (I avoid Bangel) Buffy really comes off as a brainwashed little brat (which is probably intentional) in this she actually has reasons for being a jerk - emotional losses and dump-it-ude - and it's really refreshing! :)

Your story actually seems to have a lot of potential... I wanna know where the relations with Spike 's gonna go, I wanna know what the Scoobies will do when they learn that Buffy has been claimed, and if Buffy is now claimed by the line of aurelius, does that mean Angel would know that she's been claimed...? Ooh! It's so exciting! xD
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I know it has been a while since you have updated this story. I greatly wish that you could update it again. I am really enjoying these versions of Spike and Buffy. I am also dying to learn more of the back story. Please update.
movie-junkie-494 chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
Rachel chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
so sad this hasn't had an update since 2010. I really hope you come back to it one day! its a fabulous story and id love to see more of it.
Crazy-Cat-Lady402 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY
Spike's real lover chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Just found this or I would have been reviewing the whole story through. I LOVE THIS! This story is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter, I just hope you're still writing this spectacular story! Update soon!
thumbelina.rocks chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Can't wait to see where you're going with this :) keep up the good work!
brokenangelwings16 chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
plz keep writing
omslagspapper chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
i would find myself exceptionally pleased if youwere to continue this story! it is just getting good now!
Crazy-Cat-Lady402 chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Love it please continue your a really good writer
Demoness6661 chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
i love this story please continue?
Caitlyn98 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Wonderful just like all your other stories!
Naeara chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
*chin-hands* It is seriously creepy how much you make me love your stories. There's just this thing about the way you write Spuffy that makes me all...Chin-hand-y...Can't wait to see what Spike gets up to with Buffy's attackers. Actually, I can't wait to see where he takes her right now...I don't think (from memory) that he has access to her house...*flailing* oh the possibilities. Love it.
haleypotter417 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
i love it so far please keep writing
K Krystine chapter 8 . 4/5/2011