Reviews for Remember Me Babe?
GodlyJewel chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Very cool
FerretSong chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
good story
FerretSong chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I also wondered why she didn't say anything when he uncovered her mouth.
BunniGirl chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Really, really good story! :) I liked at the end where you left up the option of "whether scapegoats or heroes" which reflects mythical implications of storytelling.

I sort of wished there was one last Lydia and Beetlejuice scene, especially since there was that red herring of Lydia's husband suddenly dying. I kept thinking, "is that a manifestation of BJ?" You know... since Juno said the guy didn't exist.
bob chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
this story had me jumping like an ecited 2 year old on a shugar rush great job
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
This was wonderful, but I can totally understand it taking a lot of energy. It was really impressive. Please let me know if a sequel (or epilogue) is ever written as I would love to read BJ and Lydia unliving a happily ever after together :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
Oh, I hope they're okay. They need each other.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
Yay! She saved him from those horrid (although all things considered they probably really are working with the public's best interest in mind, but when it comes to BJ who cares about the public?) people. I like how she's all protective and missed him and all glad that he's back.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
I was wondering what happened to her husband. What happened to Eddie when she died? Charles was already dead and Delia (if she's still alive) is not exactly the grandmotherly type. What was up with her husband- no record of him at all. Well, I guess that's one way to get rid of Fantasy. What is going on? Why is Lydia being kept in the dark? Do we know everything that is going on?
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Oh no! Poor BJ! Tell me Lyds is going to help him with a prison break
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Good chapter. It's nice to read her warming up to him- their drawing was cute. The gifts are cute- like a little boy offering the object of his first crush some little dandelions, only of course since this is the ghost with the most the gifts are more impressive. I wonder if there is a specific reason for him to be worried about giving her that.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Why keep a journal if it's going to upset you to have people read it? I had so many people wind up reading mine (without being invited) that I felt like a published author. Plus, eventually it's going to be read anyway (after you die)- even though my great-grandma put it in her will that her diaries were supposed to be destroyed when she died, they weren't. He apologized- wow. Wonder how she'll take it.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
Fantasy is completely, totally, somewhat frighteningly, dementedly insane. Something seriously needs to be done about her. I appreciated the whole hurt-the-house-to-get-rid-of-the-rage-before-I-hurt-a-person deal she had going (I had actually wondered if maybe she had killed Lydia), but still- she is seriously off. Sara needs help and so does Eddie, but Fantasy is missing the entire deck not just a few cards.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
OMGosh! (hand clutches chest) That was awesome! They've reached an almost, pseudo-understanding. She was calling for him and feeling guilty! Oh! There's hope even sooner than I had hoped.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I had been wondering about that- thanks for explaining. Good chapter ;)