Reviews for Words
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Your 'words' just broke my heart *sniff*...
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Words are only words, nothing more... True words don't need a voice, they come by heart and are showed in the eyes. You made me cry!

Once I wrote a fic named How Ends an Hero, and I really think your fic could express what my fic didn't do with words. I know I don't write very good in English. I am trying to speak better and to write better day after day. But you wrote what I would like to say every time I think in Dean's death.

I don't know how to express myself in your mother tongue but I hope you continue to write fics because you really are a good, very good writer. You are one of my favorites.

I normally don't write reviews because I don't know if I express myself as good as I would. But I will try do let reviews in the others too.

EmtpySpaces11
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh my. This is utterly amazing. I'm kinda speechless... It's that good...
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aw shucks hun, thsat made me cry so mcuh but after a bad break up, the crying was good thanks hun you really helped and the story was ace, i love your work un, your incredibly talented and an amazing author dont stop what you do best xx

much thanks

always

supernaturalsammy67 aka fiona x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
*sob* *can't see keyboard* *sob* *sniff* *can't talk*
lekelly chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
You little devil, knew you would get us with this little gem, had tears in my eyes. Now get back to your other stories befor i take my wooden spoon to you. Many thanks Lorraine
dudeurfugly chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
so sad...but very beautifully written. i actually had tears in my eyes. good job, you're a talented writer.
mysong chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
oh, my. I need to breathe for a sec. ...

Ok. I- ... *sniff* I... I'm speechless. ;) BEAUTIFUL!
Agent Five chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Note to self: read the A/N properly!

Didn't register what this was till it was too late. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Had sad music on iTunes just at the wrong time and I'm now a wreck!

This can never ever ever happen. To either of them. Ever. You listening, Kripke?

Beautifully written tho.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OMG! I was crying reading this at my desk...

The girl in front of me asked if I was okay and I had to tell her that I was just thinking about my best friend...

This was awesome! My heart just broke for sam (and for Dean).

**sniff, sniff**
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aww Bambers, what a sad oneshot of gow Sam feels after losing Dean because of the deal he made to save Sanm's life. Of how Sam would rather be with him but will ive his life like Dean wanted him to do! I can also see him needing to say goodbye to his brother alone!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
PLEASE put "deathfic" in your descripitions-some of us don't like deathfics!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
HI, That was so heartbreakingly sad, i hope the writers never, ever do that to us. Sam without Dean, it just doesn't bear thinkig about. I wish we could see the brothers talking to each other like this without one of them having been taken.

Just brilliant, loved it. x
jendeana chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OMG! You so totally broke my heart. Im a puddle of tears. Dont ever want to see that on the show I must say. Loved it. Ive been sick and boy do I have alot of catching up to do with your stories!
abni chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
*sniff*. Ah. You just managed to break my heart. Absolutely love this. Love the way Sam holds on to the amulet to sort of draw courage from it - and thus from Dean. And I love the way that he finally manages to say all those things - the various emotions that he goes through on top of his immense grief and heartbreak seem so realistic - the slight (sad) humour, the anger, the acceptance and the will to go on. And then that final line... *wipes away tear*

Love these lines:

'At least it made sense until those things left unsaid ate a hole in your heart so large that there was no room for anything else.'

'but the dead didn’t need to know about those things. They already lived them'

'But if not those things, what could he say? What would express all the sadness in his heart? How it broke just a little more with each passing day'

'His anger ignited, burning hotter and fiercer than the funeral pyre'

'Sam turned, head hung low, and slowly walked back to the Impala, leaving his heart behind'

Ah, now I'm tearing up again. Better stop now. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us, it's absolutely beautiful.

Love, Anne