Reviews for Dreaming of You
Guest chapter 24 . 5/16/2013
Hi! It's SilverMoonRider101 (too lazy to log in) and I never realized you were on ! I always thought you were just on FictionAlley. I know you might be angry-but please continue this. I love this one.
Yavanna and SunStar chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
I know it's ridiculous to send this review, seeing as it's been so long since you updated this story last but please, PLEASE, could you re-visit it?

You left it as such a crucial place!
Who is the Witness? How will Autumn and Draco ever get together?

And what about poor Hazel? She's still out there thinking she's going crazy!

I absolutely loved reading this story when you were first writing it, and I think it would be such a shame if you didn't finish it.

So if you can, I would absolutely love it and I'm sure many others would, if you could maybe continue it?

CG Anna Marie chapter 24 . 11/16/2010

YEAH, YOU. I'm talking to you!

It's been 6 years! Are you still alive? XD Please tell me you're coming around to updating this again, especially with the last Harry Potter movie coming out.

I can totally understand you not having the time to update a full chapter, but I'm too curious for my own good, and for your own safety LOL! Will you ever update this again?

Thanks for writing an amazing story!
Ragnell chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
Normally I don't like plots that introduce "real" characters by time travel or other methods into HP stories. This time, however, is a rare exception due to your very interesting subplot and action; ie. the vampire/werewolf conflict, the Romeo and Juiliet theme and so forth.
Tensai55 chapter 24 . 7/22/2008
*sniff* I love this story... If it's that's the issue, can you at least continue it on Mediaminer or some other site? Pretty please? I kinda want to know what happens with the banshee.
TheNightimeSky chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Poor Remy. He's so confused. :D
TheNightimeSky chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
This is getting good!
TheNightimeSky chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I love that...:D
TheNightimeSky chapter 1 . 3/26/2008

This is so so so so so col!
Christina chapter 24 . 11/28/2007
Hey there, I used to read your stuff years ago. I was wondering why you took it all down. I loved the saga and I was hoping to read it again. Do you have it posted anywhere else? I don't know if you will even get this review, it doesn't seem like you have been on in a long time. Well I jus wanted you to know the I at least wish your other stories were still here. If you get this review and you have your stories somewhere else, please please please email me and let me know. I'm dying to read them again. Hope you're well. Your fan,

sheshsopno chapter 24 . 11/2/2007

Please...pretty please...pretty pretty please...

Plz don't do this...please i swear to write a review for every chapter if you post *begging*
Ezzle chapter 24 . 8/28/2007
Wow this is really good,its really orginal and well written

its really bad that it had been discontiued i would have liked to have seen how it ended
theIRONIST89 chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
Blazing-Orchid chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
I've only found this fan-fic recently but this is definately the best fan-fic I've ever read! Please, please keep on writing it you can't leave us all hanging like this! We need to know what happens to Autumn and the Witness and Hazel! I started reading this last night and I just couldn't stop! Please carry on writing it!
WondrousDream chapter 24 . 3/11/2007
I remember coming across this story, years ago, and loving it from the begining. Each new chapter enchanted me more and more. It may not fit with the Harry Potter series anymore, but it's still one of the best stories that I've ever read. Recently, I found this story again and decided to reread it. I fell in love with it all over again. I have to admit, it's made me very upset to find out that you won't be continuing it at all. The characters feel so real, it seems a shame to not continue their story. Please, I beg you to consider continuing to write. It would make me and the many other readers that you have very happy. If you have no desire to write this story anymore, could you at least write a chapter saying how you planned to end the story. I just hate to see something so great go unfinished. I hope you reconsider!