Reviews for Plotting Bunnies
ChickInBlack chapter 8 . 1/18
I like the one about Pitch Black, do you think you could make that an actual story? Unless you already have. In that case please ignore this!
DarkestValentine chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
This chapter/one shot is absolutely brilliant.
AnimeGoodBookFan chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I love Harry Potter & FFVII crossovers. I love that you managed a good one with no yaoi, though I don't mind that. What I would absolutely love was if you continued this into a full-on story, because the thought of Zack and Reno, as Harry and Ron, wreaking havoc on Moldymat and his Death Munchers is enough to give me the warm and fuzzies. Better, what would happen when those two meet Gred & Forge, or even better, Sirius and Remus. And the Darksider reaction to all that . . . ooh, happy fangirlness, here I am, SQUEE!
XxAlysxX chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Is there any part 2 for pitch black and harry potter slash?
sousie chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
awesome i wish you would continue this one as a multi-chapter story
sousie chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
no why i ant to read the rest!
Agnieszka-luv-HP chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Awww. What a pity. I had hoped to see more of this until I saw your AN.

So Petunia and Mikoto are related? Does that mean Harry and Itachi are too then?
LoverofdarknessXSephiroth chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved this series of onshots and can't wait to read future chapters, especially of the ghost hunt crossover. Thank you for your great writing and wonderful ideas.
Varia no Shizue chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
You've just converted me to Itachi/Harry. Never thought I would like it so much - I actually generally don't like HP/Naruto crossovers, because they're so clich├ęd, but this is really nice and refreshing :)
DirectSomething chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
random question: why didn't harry apparate away when he had the chance? not that i don't like the story (i love it.. :) ) just wanted to.. ;D
NastifaceX chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
I really loved this! Of course, I wished some of them were actual stories and not just oneshots, but they were magnificent! Kudos!
YueLilianPotter chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
another great pairing

hopefully youll write many more
QueenOfCats chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
This is the second time I'm reading through this fic conglomeration of yours and this chapter is one of my faves! I was wondering if there would be a chance of you ever finishing it?
Lady Blaise Zabini chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Amazing! You should make this a multi-chaptered fic. I would def. read it!
autumnannette19 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011