Reviews for Plotting Bunnies
Snickering Fox chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
I will always love your Harry-is-RoyXEd's chapter. And TidusXHarry. And RiddickXHarry. And this, this fluffy-ly SquallXHarry.
...no. They're all fluffy. Except RiddickXHarry. That was downright hot-y.
And ItachiXHarry? That was equally fluffy and equally hot-y. Mm.
Venus914 chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
A lot of the one-shots here deserve a full story. :( This is my way of saying that you write good and keep updating!
anon chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
I love all of these ideas but on idea I would like to see you do is a final fantasy 9 and harry potter crossover. Even if it is just a one shot please? (Insert puppy dog eyes here)
rell chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Am I aloud to whine because this will never be finished. Good plot great explaination of hp characters being in Ridick pitch black. thanks for the tale
moon so bright chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Damn! Epic...
moon so bright chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Damn, that was hot.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
This is a magnificent concept.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
That's pretty cool.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
I really like the HP & FF8 chapter. I would like to see Rinoa's reaction to Squall being Harry's knight should you chose to make another chapter.
ChickInBlack chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I like the one about Pitch Black, do you think you could make that an actual story? Unless you already have. In that case please ignore this!
DarkestValentine chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
This chapter/one shot is absolutely brilliant.
AnimeGoodBookFan chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I love Harry Potter & FFVII crossovers. I love that you managed a good one with no yaoi, though I don't mind that. What I would absolutely love was if you continued this into a full-on story, because the thought of Zack and Reno, as Harry and Ron, wreaking havoc on Moldymat and his Death Munchers is enough to give me the warm and fuzzies. Better, what would happen when those two meet Gred & Forge, or even better, Sirius and Remus. And the Darksider reaction to all that . . . ooh, happy fangirlness, here I am, SQUEE!
XxAlysxX chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Is there any part 2 for pitch black and harry potter slash?
sousie chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
awesome i wish you would continue this one as a multi-chapter story