Reviews for Captive Heart
The Sith'ari chapter 1 . 9/2
The lemon could have been more detailed but aside from that it was pretty good.
Ludicrousnes chapter 1 . 7/1
This was purrty guud.
Nuff said.
your friendly neighborhood idiot, Ludicrous
Ps. I wish it was longer.
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
nice job bro you did ok keep at it
Plasma57 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Could use some background knowledge such as how did Naruto got captured by Sound. Excellent story, keep up the good work.
MetalSolidCrisis chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love this story, and the pairing too. This story's one of my favorites :D
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great fic, just how i imagined it would be if Naruto was ever captured,

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Good one-shot I think this would make a great serial if done right.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
thumb's up for the lemon!
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
First of all... Tayuya must have an iron stomach... because Naruto hasn't brushed his teeth in at least a month. How nasty is his breath?

Secondly, Naruto didn't even have the strength to feed himself the day before. How the hell does he have the energy to fck her?

How does he even have a libido? It's pretty common knowledge that once a person's caloric intakes drops below 1000 a day then sexual function is lost.
ninjaranger chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I need more! It's such an attention grabbing plot, and it's laid out very nicely.
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Well, I gotta say it's pretty good. Just to let you know, the lemon wasn't half bad.
Dranar of Thunder chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this was an ok lemon but it could be better
The Reaver Of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow, nice fic. It was a good, meaningful storyline, and it made me feel all fuzz inside...yeah right! Like I would ever be able to feel Fuzzy inside. I must say however, the asex scene was rather skimpy. I think alot of the guy readers(including me), and some girls would like it if you lengthened these scenes a little. I mean personally, Tayuya is one of the hottest chicks in the show!(Even though she's animated)Try to express that a little more. But overall, good work. Good word choice, and all shit. Good fic!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This story is somehow very sweet it would be interesting to see a few more one shots from this time-line. I wounder how long and what would happen when there found out, after all having one of snaky's elite even dealing with a prisoner is rather unusual. Maybe Naruto will be her reward for a job well done ;)
Holyriot chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Even if it was short, it was all good:)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »