Reviews for Stargate Wives: Season Two
MuseUrania chapter 17 . 9/27/2007
Oh, nice twist! I'm torn between wanting to know if it is Claire and wondering how Sha're comes in! :)
Sarai chapter 17 . 9/26/2007
I like it!
Dr. Shubert chapter 17 . 9/26/2007
I too liked the story this chapter was inspired by, but for the life of me I can't remember its name or URL. It will be interesting to see how this additional stress effects Daniel's judgement in the upcoming mission. As you seem to be going more and more AU with this story as time goes by, it would be very nice if the next chapter leads to the rescue of Sha're in "Secrets". This could help Sam deal with her father's disappointment at her turning down a shot at NASA and the news of his cancer. (Speaking about Jacob Carter's introduction in this episode, please don't resurrect Sam's mother in a similar way; too much of a good thing is still "too much.")
FORD B chapter 17 . 9/26/2007
Excellent job! I'm reading that other story LE McMurray is doing and I really like the crossover you did with it here. As always, looking forward to more and more and more.
Sarai chapter 16 . 9/14/2007
I enjoyed it.
MuseUrania chapter 16 . 9/14/2007
Very well done. I had wondered how you'd rewrite Family.
FORD B chapter 16 . 9/14/2007
I like what you did in chapter 14 with all the explanations. Really like hearing about the partial Transformers crossing over. Three good chapters once again. Looking forward as always for the many, many more to come!
Sarai chapter 13 . 9/6/2007
I enjoyed these chapters, but I can't tell which cross over was in chapter 12?
Sarai chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
I like it.
FORD B chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Just finished all these chapters and didn't even know you made a second season. Eagerly looking forward to the many chapters to come and hopefully the other seasons I hope you do as well.
Sarai chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
I'm enjoying this.
Sarai chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
I like it, you should put the Mag 7 characters in this AU, and post stories w/ all characters on FF and on Black raptor, make another Mag 7 AU. It would be appreciated.
MuseUrania chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Lol. Hope we get to see Drey'auc looming in her heels! :)
Dr. Shubert chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Interesting. Is this SG-7 going to be based on Kitipurr's story , Deb Taylor's stories , Setcheti's story or something of your own? In any case, I'd like to see Sara and Drey'auc interact with these guys ... and their significant others. Or even the wives and familys of other team members (SG-13's Dave Dixon's comes to mind). Love this series BTW.
Sarai chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
First of all, glad your continueing this. I'm enjoying it. Second of all, you doing a Mag7 Stargate cross over? That would be funny.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4