Reviews for Motherhood
Perfect!
FSGVS chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Me encanto tu historia.
Mr-Herp-Derp chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
it was a good story; and i love this couple. I can't see Videl with anyone else
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
haha really cute. gohan is quite a guy
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Aw, I really liked THIS fic!

It was a little sad when Videl confesses that the possibility that her mother's absence in her life might have hindered her maternal inclinations worries her.I understand her worries and qualms as to whether she would be a good mother when she has nothing to really set her standard to.

I love the end where you see how deeply Gohan cares for her.

Brilliant.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
i liked it
Shippostail chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This story made me smile. Your stories...I dunno. They're just so perfect. Its so hard to find anything wrong. Maybe i'll find one or more in your other stories as i read them, but they won't keep me from thinking they're anything less than amazing.
Avril89 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I would love to hear more of the story! It's just beautiful You're a good writer! Please continue to write!

( I put you on my 'Story Alert' list, so I can see when there's more of the story - I'm eager )
SamuraiGirl7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Awe, this was really cute. It was nice to see something along these lines. I can't wait to read Fatherhood when you get it out. Nicely Done.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I makes sens that Videl wouldn't be as confident to parenting as fighting. They are quit different
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
closing line was cheesy, but overall a nice little story.
Sakuramsm chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
hey!

I liked it!1

All your fics are good! I have read almost all of them... but havent reviewed jejej

write soon!
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aw, this was one amazing one-shot! It was so cute :)
ShadowMajin chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This was good. It's an interesting topic. You don't see that much if at all here. I couldn't help but get the feeling that you jumped a little at:

He started to look a little depressed.

“It can’t be so bad,” ...

I just felt like there was no transition between the two. That's about it.

Good job.

ShadowMajin
Lucesco chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This was sweet .

You can really do every genre... I wonder, could you do horror, or something like that? No, wait, you should do something suspensy, suspense rocks.

Great one shot... sorry I haven't emailed you, I will do later, I promise.

Hugs to you too