Reviews for Elucidation
It was really realistic!
Maj Min Qui chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Awe so cute!
Alan Frye chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
So let me get this straight; Lupin has some dog instinct that has claimed Harry as his and Harry who isn't a werewolf not only gets no say in this decision (which will affect him more than Lupin) but Harry is supposed to be honored by this?

No offense but Harry isn't a dog so no instinct is going to affect him, no matter who it comes from, and Harry has the right to find his own happiness not be bound because someone 'claims' that they have some bond with him. Harry also deserves better than someone who had already knocked-up someone else and was planning on marrying her; he's been coming second place in everyone's life already, so why should he do so to her and a child that's not even related to him.

Lupin obviously wasn't waiting for a 'bonded' and was already moving on with his life so he should have just done so and let Harry find his own future. No matter how much others have taken his rights already and ignored that he is an individual Harry does have a say in what's going to affect him and he does have a choice about his future.

Making him 'magically' find out about this 'bond' and having him suddenly falling in love the second someone claims that they are his 'bonded' is ridiculous, not even dogs 'feel' that way.
librarat chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was adorable and Harry' s reactions at the beginning was so cute and confused!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
oh boy is teddy going to have a very interesting life with that set of parents he will have!
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I don't know if I've reviewed before but whatever -
This is an AWESOME story and you have to continue on -
Luv it!
Continue it PLEASE!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That is actually a magnificent twist to cannon! Amazing and oh so hot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
will there be a sequel?
dead feather chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I know this is marked completed but hopefully your muse will return to this.. or I have to check if it already has :)

I mean I couldn't help but imagine the moment the war is over, how Remus could change things and what would the reaction be after Voldemort's fall.
Nobody chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Yes! Please, please, please "skim the rest of Deathly Hallows" with a Remus/Harry twist. I beg you! I've been searching everywhere for a story where Remus at least goes with the trio on their mission, but this!... This!... It has my favorite pairing in the exact situatuion that I've been waiting for!

Sorry for all the "!"s but I'm really excited. Please continue this. Oh, but if you do, you may want to start refering to Lupin as "Remus". Intimate moments are ruined by refering to people by their last name. Or, at least, I think so.

Ta!~
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love it. Added to favorites.
SilverTear chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Id certainly love to see how lupin would take harrys sacrifice at the end, especially if harry didnt say anything the same as he did in the bk.
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is really good, and it actually makes sense as well, also because it came in at a good place in the books XD
Rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2011