Reviews for What You Can't Say Sober
LORDBLACKfanfiction chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
great-i love it
and hidan is stupid... so realistic...hahaha
Narusasu78 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Damnit that was a perfect time for a lemon and then a sarcastic remark from Hidan at the end! T-T it will be missed
SilverMajix chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Aww I think you should'a continued it a few more chapters, the story so so freakin AWESOME! x3
Silverstonedragon chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I liked the .
9837281933210 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
well, not as much sexual situations as i'd like LOL but they were both pretty in character in this, which was cool

like i could totally picture this being how they reacted to sexuality XP (even kakuzu! :D )

great story i really enjoyed it
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
major wow! u write kakuzu and hidan sooo well! it wasnt rushed, it was soo well paced, their thoughts their actions were all in character! i loved the ending! i was happy that their wasnt a lemon, how it ended with them just sleeping (as in rest not the other definition of sleeping lol) together was soo wonderful! i absolutely enjoyed reading it! u shuld be proud! well done! i hope u have written more fics on this pairing! gonna go and check! _ cheers for an amazing lil fic!
xSayuri-sanx chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
i love it :D yess so kawaai
xxJeff-The-Emo-Rockxx chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Aww this story is so good. Kinda slow but that makes you want to read more Up date soon!
QueenPara chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Hello. I'm a critic .O No, not a food critic, a story critic. I grew up on a- oh let's just skip the crap and get right to it.

Your story was amazing! Nice, creative plot with no OOC at all... except in some parts but this was good. Yeah. You like cookies? I'd like to give you one right now. Personally, I love KakuHidan, no matter what.

Para
Envious Lacerations chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Cool. I can't wait for the next chappy!
Yukiari chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I thought It was kawaii. The ending was fine too! You have to update again soon! Story is in my favs! (_)
Wondy-Quinn chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
You write both of them so well! Great story, you should write future ones since you have such great grasps of their characters!
rainbowflame chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
yay for yaoi! I adore this pairing, w00t!
Natsumi Hitori chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Yay! It's amazazing! I just got into KakuHidan and have been looking for some good fanfiction... so happy I found yours! It would be awsome if you added another chapter, cause the ending is a little iffy... but good! .
Khai the Shipping Queen chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
well that was good!i was expecting a lemon but whatever!