Reviews for Keep Moving
Gimlifan8 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I really can't understand how people can make Jason Bourne so incredibly human. It sounds unbelievably tough, and this whole thing was very well done. Great work.
Gimlifan8 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Well, he's used alcohol on himself before...and didn't fall unconscious.
jdluvva chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Also enjoyed immensely. I have often wondered what happened to make DW become JB and always supposed it would be some version of the book. Your ideas seem equally plausible and really well written and easy to read. Read all of your stories in a night
Teal Sea chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Loved alot! Were you talking about Nicky at the end?
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
You seem to have read my mind. ) This was an excellent story - well-written, well-paced, in character, and with a wonderful balance of h/c goodness and legitimate plot elements. A fantastic job all around, and I enjoyed it from start to finish!
hairymayojar chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Awesome story! I can't wait for more! Is Jason going to find Nicky!
ClaMiAl chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
A very cool story! I loved how you depicted Bourne/Webb with his memories returning. I always wondered what he'd be like and what he'd do once he got them all back. The movies unfortunately end right after he does, so no chance of finding out from the source. You did a very good job picking up the story right at that moment and make it fit in with the movies, all the while giving it your own spin. Thanks for the very enjoyable read!
thecrystalkey chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Excellent. Believable and well written. I really enjoyed the whole thing but especially the post. Looking forward to the next one.
Kirsten-B chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
Definitely déjá vu... you stole his line :-))

I must say, I loved your fic from the beginning. It was worth the wait to see where you're going with it.

As for the little preview? I'm sure it will be worth waiting for that, too!

I often think up plots like this, in which Webb meets people who can accept the knowledge and see beyond the terror he has had inflicted. I guess I like people interacting in general (I could never write it down like this, though).

You manage to beautifully combine the past and the present in order to portray Bourne's/Webb's development. I mean, the man in the movies (and the books, by the way, too) is not the monster anymore, has maybe never been.

That in the movie we don't get to see Desh's (possible) human side increases the guilt and remorse we can clearly see in Webb and the confusion of Paz (whom I liked a lot).

I thought it sad, that within the CIA no one appreciated Bourne letting all those agents alive (at Waterloo Station and in Madrid for example). He only killed Desh, because it was too dangerous to let him live...

Anyway, I really hope you'll write that sequel...
Vampire Queen chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
Ah nice conclusion, very well done.
Owl Emporium chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
Yay! Haha...idk just had to say it. Anyways, I loved this fic! It was great! Hehe...he can never die...anyways, great job! :]
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Hey Kay Linne, I know I reviewed already for chapter 8, but I have to say more, because I read this story again and I had my Deja vu now. ;) *lol* The last sentence was a really great idea. I loved it, that you show a reference to Good Will Hunting. Compliment, that was a awesome. :)
SardothianStag chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
hm, so what girl would this be? lol, love it, it's taken me a while to catch up on this story :), neways love it, cant wait for more :)
PeytonFrederick chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
oh...gotta see about a girl...ooh i love it..lol...more soon
Mr. Osborne chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
Very neat and very well done ending, and you handled the scene with Paz beautifully.