Reviews for Snowy Days
mandamichelle chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
heyy i love this story and did the gang ever read that text message and what did it say? ive read this story a million times it seems and i seemed to miss that part every single time i read it.
amanda burgess chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
hey i just have to say that i absolutely LOVE this story. i think i read it about 100 times now since i found "snowy days" on the fanfiction page. your a great writer and i hope you continue this story because i want to know what will happen to Katara. thanks for writing the story.

BYE!:]
Pan626 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Nice story, please update soon!
Kohroxmysox chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
W00t! Update! Glad to see you're continuing w/ the story! *shakes head* Jet Jet Jet, when will you learn? It's really sad how much pain people are put through. I sympathize people. Great job! Update when you can!

Sox
wtfbrunteesoftball chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
hey! This is a wonderfull story I love it!

It is still the same as the avatar we see on TV but with a 21st century twist on it and I love stories like that! keep up the good work and keep writeing

from nicole
chesca13321 chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
yay! zuko showed up! i hope u updaate soon again. the funny thing is that this chapter didnt move timw-wise at all since the last chapter. o well. good job! i luv the flashbacks!keep it up!
midnitedreamer chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Awesome story! That is such an evil cliffhanger- update really really soon! Oh, and yay for Zutara!
kingsley chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
i'm so glad that you have updated this! Finally a talented writer who makes katara the kick-ass she should be! this is a unique story so please continue! I will be checking everyday! good luck. x
Kohroxmysox chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Great chap RMTA! The song's awesome! How's you come up with it? I've tried writing music before, didn't really work. Yay for Zutara! Update soon!

Sox
Sonadow02194 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
well as you know I am a hardcore kataanger but I already read the whole story and I really want to know what happens so, even if it is zutara I will continue to read it. Yes please continue this and I really like the song that you wrote. I would love to help you out with your boyfriend but I haven't even had one myself so I doubt I would be any help.
TwilightChic17 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Great Chapter! your Boyfriend? Whats Up?
Beast of Brisingr chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Arhg! Why'd you end it so quickly (not the story the chappie;)

Totally Zutara dude, hell yes (pardon my language;)you should continue and what is your boyfriend doing?

Lol. Sorry, i just got loads of reviews and i am so Phyched. yes, 'Phyched' because i'm going crazy...

-BOB out
Mist of the Waterfalls chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Oh! Wonder what happens next! Seriously hop eyou get 20 reviews soon! And although I don't have any advice for the boyfriend thing, I wish you luck.
Brittany chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
that was awsome! keep it coming!
joehalo15 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Argh! I hate cliffies, lol, but it makes me love this story even more. Umm, as a kataanger, I don't really like zutara, but hey this is AU, so to tell you the truth I don't mind. As for your second question, DEFINETLY!

As for your third: what exactly is wrong? Email me if you need to talk...and no I'm not a creep just concerned, as a friend of mine just got out of a bad, and I'm talking bad, relationship.

-Joe