Reviews for Show and Tell
Spriinkle chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
This...this has to be the most far fetched, ridiculous, out of character Predator story I have read on this site...but I loved every minute of it. Laughed alot and really enjoyed the read, as short as it may have been. Great job on it 3
nekodemonangel chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
i nearly died laugthing at " i come in peace " part
Starkreactor chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
LOL- OMGosh! ROFL! I...can't...stop...laughing! LOL, THIS IS SO FUNNY! LOL, Favorite right away! *snicker* I will try to calm down now-*takes deep breath*
1765789092343 chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
LMAO I Come in Peace. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What a random story lol. Good job though.
Katz579 chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
wow that was so cute
dog youkai jane chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Awesome! "I come in peace". That line is used in so many ways, but I never thought I'd hear a yautja use it. LOLNESS!
BlackBolt chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
this is priceless ! i laughed tears while reading :)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Deunan and Hawkings chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
Funny! Laughed way to hard to be good for me! xD
duckmasta2020 chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
i read some of your other stories but this one takes the cake! I was laughing my ass of reading it. though i would appreciate a background story for why they were there in the first place. It was kinda confusing.
Kikyohater220 chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
God this is so funny! Haha!
The Creeper chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
I absolutly love this story! D Oracle, you reallt know how to right, funny, cute, and really entertaining stories. It was really fun to read.

Sonsasu the Gray Daiconi chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
Lol, well this is funny, and your grammar's improving, tho I did spot a few misspelled words.

Other then that good job.

-The Winter Dragon-
undrappreciatedsib chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
This made me laugh. Interesting idea. I like the characters and it's fun watching the interactions between Laura and the Predators.
Rider of the Mystics chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
good story Oracle! loved it!
Rider of the Mystics chapter 5 . 8/10/2007