Reviews for Big Red
me20 chapter 9 . 5/11
you're as funny as heck
UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ
Storyreader175 chapter 2 . 5/5
Good but can you make the Chapters longer?
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 4/8
Ch 5 Naruto could do DAMN EVERYTHING JUST WITH UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPT AND DO IT WITHOUT ANY HANDSEALS . BUT NO... .
bksniper1 chapter 9 . 2/10
thank you for writing this unique fanfic
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Hahaha! I would totally make myself a godlike body too if I could sahpe shift.
You know, what he looks like doesn't really matter as he has the power of a 500 foot tall demon. But, it'd be nice to look like an Olympic athlete.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
ROFLMAO
Ah, that last line from Sarutobi was priceless.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
The kyubi, kurama, is a FENNIC fox. Type nine tailed FENNIC fox in Google images for a comparison.
Tsamoka chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
I can't help but wonder if any insperation for this came from that old Clifford cartoon. Keep up the good work! :)
rosie.com chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Will you continue?
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
okay... this is slightly strange, but it was a good chapter. so, the reason you haven't updated lately is either because your RL is too complicated, you lost interest, or you in prison for your drug addiction mentioned at the top of one the chapters. I really enjoyed this story, and I am slightly dissapointed it hasn't been updated recently. please do!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
Sasuke, Itachi, Danzo, Tobi, Madara, and not every maybe a tenth of the total character list-if that each of them have trained for years...Imagine NARUTO if he could COPY EVERY JUSTU HE Sharingan makes things super basicly the gameshark you see the code you can use it.
EMIYA KURO chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
this is an awesome story hope you will update it soon
AvidReaderEthan chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Is this story dead?
Kythorian chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
hehe...This is one of the fics that I reread every 6 months to a year. Never fails to make me laugh. Too bad it is abandoned, but oh well. I enjoyed what you have at least.