Reviews for Big Red
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 10/12
Hahaha! I would totally make myself a godlike body too if I could sahpe shift.
You know, what he looks like doesn't really matter as he has the power of a 500 foot tall demon. But, it'd be nice to look like an Olympic athlete.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 10/12
Ah, that last line from Sarutobi was priceless.
The kyubi, kurama, is a FENNIC fox. Type nine tailed FENNIC fox in Google images for a comparison.
Tsamoka chapter 9 . 8/7
I can't help but wonder if any insperation for this came from that old Clifford cartoon. Keep up the good work! :) chapter 9 . 5/22
Will you continue?
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
okay... this is slightly strange, but it was a good chapter. so, the reason you haven't updated lately is either because your RL is too complicated, you lost interest, or you in prison for your drug addiction mentioned at the top of one the chapters. I really enjoyed this story, and I am slightly dissapointed it hasn't been updated recently. please do!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
Sasuke, Itachi, Danzo, Tobi, Madara, and not every maybe a tenth of the total character list-if that each of them have trained for years...Imagine NARUTO if he could COPY EVERY JUSTU HE Sharingan makes things super basicly the gameshark you see the code you can use it.
Sekirei no 109 chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
this is an awesome story hope you will update it soon
AvidReaderEthan chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Is this story dead?
Kythorian chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
hehe...This is one of the fics that I reread every 6 months to a year. Never fails to make me laugh. Too bad it is abandoned, but oh well. I enjoyed what you have at least.
kaisonsheart chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
would live to see this continued. Its a great story! hope everything is well
best wishes and good health for you and your muse
kevinhongpro chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
the Tengu lol
kaoslord1982 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
This is pretty interesting. Tobi the tengu. Not bad.
Ssg1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Update, please? Maybe? Sometimes? Thank you
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
This is awesome please continue!