Reviews for Big Red
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 9 . 8/21
okay... this is slightly strange, but it was a good chapter. so, the reason you haven't updated lately is either because your RL is too complicated, you lost interest, or you in prison for your drug addiction mentioned at the top of one the chapters. I really enjoyed this story, and I am slightly dissapointed it hasn't been updated recently. please do!
Sasuke, Itachi, Danzo, Tobi, Madara, and not every maybe a tenth of the total character list-if that each of them have trained for years...Imagine NARUTO if he could COPY EVERY JUSTU HE Sharingan makes things super basicly the gameshark you see the code you can use it.
Sekirei no 109 chapter 8 . 1/2
this is an awesome story hope you will update it soon
AvidReaderEthan chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Is this story dead?
Kythorian chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
hehe...This is one of the fics that I reread every 6 months to a year. Never fails to make me laugh. Too bad it is abandoned, but oh well. I enjoyed what you have at least.
kaisonsheart chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
would live to see this continued. Its a great story! hope everything is well
best wishes and good health for you and your muse
kevinhongpro chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
the Tengu lol
kaoslord1982 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
This is pretty interesting. Tobi the tengu. Not bad.
Ssg1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Update, please? Maybe? Sometimes? Thank you
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
This is awesome please continue!
eliteshadow chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
nice chapter please do update and post more chapters soon i would love to read more about this story so please write and update soon!

Googlemo chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
The story is fun and interesting to read, but summary is misleading there isn't ANY WOMEN AT ALL! This story is a pure Naruto U. and Sarutobi H. There isn't much of any characters.
Ddragon21 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
LOL gai was the cause of the village being destroyed hilarious!
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
LOL a giant naruto is a scary naruto. wonder if the nibi will be interested in him
alemery chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
I was cracking up this is so funny